Any September Starters?!

Omg yeh I have!!! Woooo! Maybe I'll beat my target!!!
Thanks hun I feel like you,pym and all the other sept girls are part of this stone! You have really kept me going this week so thanks again!!!

Not seen her here yet!!! Maybe she's out celebrating a huge loss too?!?! Hahhaa!!
Don't thank us hon - it was all your doing, your body and your determination!!!!
You've dine fantastically this week!! Maybe my WI on Thursday will equal yours!??! Hahaha!! (I don't think a stone in 2 weeks is even feasible with me!!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe she is!!
Ahhhhh thanks!!! Your so lovely!!!
Well you never know..... I was hoping for 7lbs beens it was first week and look what I just done!!!! Anything is possible when ur on LL!

Tilly, that's fantastic, can't wait to see you move that ticker! and update the stats, that is such a big leap, well done you.

Hey Girlies!!
Well done Tia that is amazing, sending u big hugs, I'm so proud of u, u have done do well, this should spur u in for the coming week, we are going to crack it this time guys!

I lost 4 lb this week so that's 8lb in 11 days, not bad going I suppose!!! I think I was hoping for more but it's all good, llc said approx 1 stone a month on average and I am on track, so more positive thoughts and keep losing ;)

Just a quick response as still on phone as Internet at home still bust, take care guys
X

Oh forgot to say Tia I am so jealous, in a nice way hun x

Hey Tia
Welldone Girl ! You r a WOWER !!
This willl keep both u and the rest of us on here motivated so thanks for updating such wonderful news for us all to share !

Hey PM...You did GR8 too. Your first stone is not far off. I lost 3.3 pounds this week and glad to say I can feel the difference.
We shall Keep at it and see what success nxt week brings : ) !

thanks so much for your kind words, i really appreciate it .

Hello all!
Sorry not been very chatty today not had a chance busy day at work!
Welcome to the group Fiona were a friendly bunch and support each other and like mrs b said were only a week ahead of you well I'm on day 6 so technically I'm only 5 days ahead of you! Good luck with your first few days, you will find you will go up and down! I felt down earlier but I'm up on top of the world again..... These girls are so supportive!!!
Hope everyone has had a good day!
I've had a porridge and choc pack so far and think I'm gonna have another one in min for tea. Feeling ok just keep thinking of me next year looking and feeling fab and it's spurring me on again! Your words were so motivating girls and like you said what's a year in the scheme of things?! Really appreciate it!!!
Not been very good with water only drank about a litre so must make sure I keep glugging this evening!
Tia xxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Thanks otv, BL and Jemina80 - i think sub consciously i was hoping for more but guys 4lb is 4lb - and that is 4lb i will never see again so all good!

And in just 11 days Pym.. I lost 8 pounds in 7 days which is much difference and by day 21 had lost 17 so you're prob on the same track as that I would say, plus we have the sameish starting weight.

thanks Jemima - did you notice i had to reiterate that it was in 11 days not 2 weeks :)
8lb in 7 days in amazing hun, well done you. i hope im on the same track because 17lbs in 3 weeks is amazing!!!

Hi all,
I am another who is returning this month. I've done lots of different diets but Lighter Life is the one I know will get the weight off. This time I just need to make sure I do maintenance and then change my habits for good!

I started last wednesday and am due my first week weigh in tonight. I have found it okay this week, although the water is taking a bit of getting used to again! I've not looked at our scales so can't wait to find out how I've done. I started my period today though so not sure if that will have any impact -typical, first few days of the diet and PMT!

I was impressed with some of the new flavours and so far I've liked everything I've tried. Can't wait to see the pounds slipping away -funny how as soon as you start the diet you feel slimmer already.

Next thing I need to do is work out how to get the tracker and customise things a bit!

:welcome::welcome2::welcome:

Welcome to the party Bev!!!!

Your story is similar to a lot of ours, and most certainly mine!!!

Good luck with WI tonight, and let us know how you get on!!!

You can get a ticker from somewhere like Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... and then add it to your signature.
To do this: click User CP, and then down the left hand side it will have edit signature!!

To update your stats, i find if i go into a post I've made, there is an option underneath your name/avatar to do so!!!

Talk to you soon!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome and Good luck Bev

well 2 days in and i think ive found my new drink

hi all - im only 2 days in and already missing my cups of tea. i have tried to adapt with black tea but i just cant take to it, even though i used to have my tea fairly strong.

well a girl in work drinks hot water instead of tea and coffee so i tried that but again couldnt take to it.

so i tried hot water with a sweetner in it and well im happy to say its really nice!!!

:)Hello Bev and Welcome to the gang !
We r the september girls !! And together WE are gonna do it !!!

I have found this place so supportive that i believe i will not be tempted to cheat !!
Everytime i feel that way i jus come here. Every one is so encouraging and supportive.

LLT...........I'm loving it !!
(P.N: I am not a McD fan ...just like the slogan and the tune :)

Never tried that littlemrs, will have to give it a go!! I used to only drink coffee, but can't seem to take to it without my usual milk and sugar, so have been having green tea with mint!
xxxx

Back