Any September Starters?!

Ah Tia, how hideous, especially the bit about asking where your food order is, poor you, hopefully your WI tonight will be a good one which will make it all worth well :)
Hi Naz, good luck with LLL hope the first couple of days fly by for you, it definitely gets easier from there. My advice would just be to take it one day at a time and know that if you stick to it you will lose weight really quickly!

Well done Tia and Lesley!!! That's fabulous!!! I can't wait for my WI oN Thursday, esp after my dinner disaster!!!

Now you get to update tickers and stats (one of my favourite things!!) Hahahaha!

Well done girlies!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Lesjoanne - fantastic loss
Jodie - you will be fine x

Well done Lesley, that is fantastic!

Tia, wow! 18lb in 2 weeks, you must be so happy.

I have my 2nd weigh in tonight. Funny how on other diets I didn't really look forward to weigh in, but because I know I haven't had anything other than the packs, I am bound to weigh less. So I am excited!

I've been enjoying having the St Clements flavouring jelly but may have to stop for a day or two as my kids keep pestering me to have some!

Thanks Pym and Naz (and welcome!!!) :)
I'm sure it'll be fine - i feel "normal" so should be ok, and according to my scales i've lost at least 3 or 4, so fingers crossed!!!

Bev - good luck at your WI - i bet you've got another fantastic loss under your belt!! Can't wait to see how you've done!!!!

Hehe!! I can understand where you're coming from re: the jelly! Though my little one seems to want milkshakes for his every meal and it's getting tricky finding reasons why he can't and mummy can!! Though he does understand the concept!! When he sees slim/athletic people on tv he shouts "Mummy! Look!! Those ladies look like you want to, don't they?!"
Though his best response to date was when i was explaining that i had to do a workout to help lose weight and get rid of all the extra fat and my big belly. He got a little despondent and said he liked me cuddly (bless) and sat and watched me workout!!! It got to the end and he happily chirped up "I think your workout has finished"
me: "Yes sweetheart, you can have your programmes back on now"
Son: *Looks me top to bottom* But....mummy...... you're still fat?!!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

If only one workout would make me fit and slim!!! Hilarious!! xxxxxxxxxx

bless him hun, he sounds adorable!!
one workout to slim !!!if pigs could fly

I know, right!?!! If only it were that easy!!

Thanks Pym and Naz (and welcome!!!) :)
I'm sure it'll be fine - i feel "normal" so should be ok, and according to my scales i've lost at least 3 or 4, so fingers crossed!!!

Bev - good luck at your WI - i bet you've got another fantastic loss under your belt!! Can't wait to see how you've done!!!!

Hehe!! I can understand where you're coming from re: the jelly! Though my little one seems to want milkshakes for his every meal and it's getting tricky finding reasons why he can't and mummy can!! Though he does understand the concept!! When he sees slim/athletic people on tv he shouts "Mummy! Look!! Those ladies look like you want to, don't they?!"
Though his best response to date was when i was explaining that i had to do a workout to help lose weight and get rid of all the extra fat and my big belly. He got a little despondent and said he liked me cuddly (bless) and sat and watched me workout!!! It got to the end and he happily chirped up "I think your workout has finished"
me: "Yes sweetheart, you can have your programmes back on now"
Son: *Looks me top to bottom* But....mummy...... you're still fat?!!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

If only one workout would make me fit and slim!!! Hilarious!! xxxxxxxxxx

AWWWW.... such innocence !
My lil one is very supportive but does think he will miss his cuddley mummy :)

Hello Naz
Welcome to the LL journey. It is an exciting one. I hope u enjoy it ( the losing weight bit )
I find that this forum is a wonderful place to visit ..be it to get inspiration or to share a piece of good news or event to rant !
Hope to see ur progress. I have been on LL for 3 weeks now and going strong.

Hello Tia
Hope u are staying strong. Must say that u r a really strong person to put yourself through this. It will be worth it in the end. All that food id still going to b around and when i am tempted i try to think that
hmmmmmm..its this food that got me here in the first place.
Stay strong and dont let anyone talk you into braking it !!

Hello on the verge!

Thank you! I did it again today sat in the restaurant while everyone ate and I sat with my bar! Was ok today think coz everyone knew today I was doing it! Even had a lady who I don't really know from another dept come and ask me about LL and was saying how strong I was and that I should be really proud! Was a really lovely thing to say!
I do actually feel quite proud of myself actually as I don't even feel tempted today and was asking people how there food was and talking about food and I was fine!

So glad today went better for you!! I think the fact that you're being asked about it speaks volumes for your determination and focus, and knowing what you had to encounter may have made it slightly easier!!!
Well done - you SHOULD feel proud of yourself!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tia, glad you are feeling proud of yourself. So you should, you are doing brilliantly!

I had weigh in last night, lost 3.5lb which is great -although don't you always hope it was a bit more, whatever you lose is never enough!

MrsB your son is so cute. My two have been a bit like that. Before I started the diet, I was watching an ad with my son (think it was WW) and he said maybe I should try losing some weight so that I could run around like I used to. I was a bit upset, but he was telling the truth so I couldn't argue really. Also, I knew I was going to be starting LL a day or so later.
He has been the first to tell me I look like I have lost weight and also really encouraging about how well I am doing. Bless him, he's only 8!

Back