Any Star Wars geeks out there?

Master Bulldog

Expert Burger Muncher
I'm a huuuuuge fan of Star Wars, especially the original trilogy (What was George Lucas thinking when he created Jahjah Binks!?)

Would we cool to share my passion with others on here :)

Cheers, Bulldog

I'm looking for people who just love the films, collectors, people who've read the novels etc etc.

When I turned 21 I told my then bf I had never seen a full star wars film. He was shocked and bought me them. Years on I have seen all 6 and I am a bit of star weeks geek too. And Han Solo totally shot first!

When I turned 21 I told my then bf I had never seen a full star wars film. He was shocked and bought me them. Years on I have seen all 6 and I am a bit of star weeks geek too. And Han Solo totally shot first!

YAY! A fellow Star Wars geek! :clap:

I've also seen all six films, several times over including the recent 3D release of The Phantom Menace. Gotta love the original trilogy though! Totally awesome. So Marire...darkside or lightside?

And Yes, Han shot first but Greedo had it coming!

YAY! A fellow Star Wars geek! :clap:

I've also seen all six films, several times over including the recent 3D release of The Phantom Menace. Gotta love the original trilogy though! Totally awesome. So Marire...darkside or lightside?
Orginals I am lightside and the prequels darkside as the Jedis were not so cool in them but thats a real push as I love most of them. So probably a bit of both. Only just saw this thread, been ill and in the hosptial. My nurse was a SW g33k too, he knew lots of crazy stuff I did not.

Last edited:
Orginals I am lightside and the prequels darkside as the Jedis were not so cool in them but thats a real push as I love most of them. So probably a bit of both. Only just saw this thread, been ill and in the hosptial. My nurse was a SW g33k too, he knew lots of crazy stuff I did not.

Hi Marie :)
I hope you are much better now, since coming home from hospital.

I've always been a firm fan of the Imperial Empire! From the moment I saw those AT-ATs for the first time, as a young kid during TESB at the cinema...I was open jawed and in utter awe of the Empire! Plus, the Jedis are a bunch a wussies, let's face it!

Stormtroopers (and their variants) have never lost their appeal for me. I've promised myself that when I manage to make my target weight I'll treat myself to a 501 Squadron standard Sandtrooper outfit!

Star wars and comic book geek here :)

I used to love reading some of the adult graphic novels! Esp Preacher and another that I've forgotten the title of now but it was about a group of siblings that were named and characterised things like Depression and Joy.

Welcome aboard the Star Wars geek thread :)

Master Bulldog said:
I've promised myself that when I manage to make my target weight I'll treat myself to a 501 Squadron standard Sandtrooper outfit!

Lol I look forward to seeing you in that ;0)

HUGE Star Wars fan... Originally trilogy mainly. Rent star wars as my first ever video when I was 4 and hooked since....star wars has become the films I watch when I'm sick to make me feel better. I love them, my favourite is a new hope cause that binary sunset on tatouine with the Jedi theme has me in tears every time- cant explain why. Few people get my obsession. I have what my friends call a geek stamp which is my tattoo of the rebel alliance symbol on the back of my neck.

Back