Any Star Wars geeks out there?

HUGE Star Wars fan... Originally trilogy mainly. Rent star wars as my first ever video when I was 4 and hooked since....star wars has become the films I watch when I'm sick to make me feel better. I love them, my favourite is a new hope cause that binary sunset on tatouine with the Jedi theme has me in tears every time- cant explain why. Few people get my obsession. I have what my friends call a geek stamp which is my tattoo of the rebel alliance symbol on the back of my neck.

That tattoo sounds so cool! I've always wanted the Imperial cog tattooed but not gotten around to it yet! I have to agree that the original trilogy is WAY better than the presequal! Although when I went to see The Phantom Menace in 3D hught it really added something to the film :)

We're a family of star wars geeks. :) I have three aspies under my roof so I've had no choice really but to watch the films a million times. We like the Lego versions toooooooo!!!! We have a Lego death star fund hahaha. Possible the coolest toy EVER!!! we have a full on battle at present about whether the new puppy will be called Yoda or Gimli.......

We're a family of star wars geeks. :) I have three aspies under my roof so I've had no choice really but to watch the films a million times. We like the Lego versions toooooooo!!!! We have a Lego death star fund hahaha. Possible the coolest toy EVER!!! we have a full on battle at present about whether the new puppy will be called Yoda or Gimli.......

Haha! I once named a dog "Jedi"! He was such a naughty dog though I swear he went to the Darkside! Good that you guys are saving up for your Lego Death Star those things ain't cheap. Some day, I'll get my hands on the rare motorized Lego AT-AT!

Back