1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

any students / young-mid 20 year olds?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Laurenm10, 31 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Laurenm10

Laurenm10 Well-Known Member

Hey :)
    I know this isn't a diary but, basically, I'm a 21 year old student & I'm doing weight watchers. I have quite a bit to lose, so I was just wondering if there are any students or anyone in their 20s in the same situation who would understand my lifestyle!
    I really would love to support and advise anyone who needed it, as I know I definitely need the encouragement :)
    I started a diary on the ww boards in the hope that I come across some people in the same boat who would be interested in following each other's weight loss journey.
    obviously I am happy of support from anyone at all, so don't be shy to pop up even if you don't sympathise with me, hehe! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Toujours

Toujours Well-Known Member

I'm a student and definitely understand your lifestyle. It's going to be hard trying to eat healthy on a budget and during fresher's week. :eek:

4. Camplestar

Camplestar Well-Known Member

Hey. I am 23 and finish my degree in 11 days. Not like I'm counting down to the worst exams of my life or anything. I used to eat through exam stress but have now change to the opposite. Jess x

Goal 1 - 17st 9 by end of June
    Goal 2 - 16st 9 by end of July

5. Laurenm10

it is hard haha! but I spent my first year learning that, hehe over the summer though I've sort of worked it out but student loan comes in a couple weeks and then that's gonna be trouble :p!

6. Laurenm10

aw at least you have learnt not to stress eat!! good luck for your exams!!!

7. Laurenm10