Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

In fairness it would be a good distraction. It does say light exercise is ok, such as walking so I don't know if you could go but just walk on the treadmill. I still play badminton once a week Nd shouldn't but I do feel the drain x

God I want pizza soooo bad!!! I am staying away from Kitchen I will have a shake at 7 hopefully fill me up and make me forget the cheesey goodness :( I know how crap ill feel after but doesn't stop me wanting it!! I've not drunk enough water today so feel hungry I think that's why!!

How's your day all going? Xx

I always crave cheese when I'm on Cambridge. Wonder if there's anything in it?

I'm ok thanks. Feel quite tired. Just lounging aka having a nap. I've one product left which I'll have soon. I'm on day 24 now, think I've got through the worse and now I'm not really bothered at all. Just used to not eating.

Don't give in to the Pizza!!!!! X

Love this x

image-1680587430.jpg

Day 24 that's great, big well done.

Drink a large glass of water so it feels you up then you won't want the pizza.

X

I didn't have pizza :) gonna have a sneaky weigh in the morning see if its going in right direction!
I feel good for not having it!

Today was a lemon bar this morning, a choc tetra at lunch then a choc shake for dinner I need to up the water tomorro!
Got a busy weekend of work and sorting the house out so should be occupied :)

Ahhh I have to have four products because I'm over 5'8". I struggle having the last one if I'm honest and I'm normally just having it for the sake of it.

Well done on the pizza, that's very good self control x

See I wish I could have 4! I would love one at 4/5ish then another at 7/8ish
Can you cut it back to 3? Xx

Apparently not. It's in the book aka the bible. I have one at 8.30, 1, 5.30 then 7.30 roughly.

You tried the vegetable stock drink in the pot? That's not too bad to drink x

I think I'm going to start doing some sit ups this week and then riding my bike. I need to start getting my head into the right frame of mind so after 12 weeks and all the hard work I don't put on just cause I then start adding some food to my diet. I really don't want to get to this size again and need to do as much as I can to keep it off.

How's everyone getting on this week?? X

Apparently not. It's in the book aka the bible. I have one at 8.30, 1, 5.30 then 7.30 roughly.

You tried the vegetable stock drink in the pot? That's not too bad to drink x
Did you get given a book only I haven't had one do I need to ask for it??

And what's the vegetable stock drink??? Is this as well as a shake?? Only fancy something savoury tasting but to scared to try the soups cause I'm such a fussy bugger!! X

Hi Vicky!

Yeah I got a book. Think I had to pay £2 for it off my consultant but it tells you all about the diet, steps, exercise etc.

I'm having a lazy day, was due to go out but have a dodgy eye infection Fromm fake lashes lol...bloody typical.

Hope everyone is having a feast weekend and staying on plan. I'm must have broke through the worst bit because I'm actually not bothered in the slightest about eating. Never imagined a day I'd be saying that lol xx

Ahh thank you i'll ask her on wed. I've had work today and came home and my house mate had thrown rubbish in my cambridge bag all over my weigh in card! I was jumping!! It's ruined, I know I can get another one but not the point.

Then at work today I took 2 Anadin and it seemed to have effected me quite abit!! Whoops! Thought I was going to pass out so had a bottle of coke zero which some people say you can have others say you can't but at first when I thought it was my sugars being low I needed something to pick me up without eating, then remembered i'd taken the tablets and worked out it was that!!

Quiet night in on the sofa and a film for me tonight how about everyone else?? X

Awww I'm precious about my weigh in cards too lol. I also have this blackboard when I keep tally if how many days of SS I've done and one where I keep total lb loss. Find it really good to look at when I'm walking into the kitchen.

Mines a quiet night on too, just me and my eye infection. I'm used to just staring out of one eye now.

Yeah ask about the Cambridge Book. I sometimes just have a quick skim through then other times I'll study what the future steps look like -maybe I need a life lol x

That's why I want it really its not that I want to eat at all but looking forward to the next 9 weeks passing so then I can! I know I eat a bar now but I'm not counting that as proper food.

Hope the eye gets sorted
X

Another good day :)

Bored at work tho its dead I'm just reading through mini mins to keep me inspired :)

I got a book when I joined I guess it depends on your consultant I like reading it too :)

Well done Hayley...I've just had a soup for my last product and I'm staring at 750ml of water that I need to get through. Feeling positive though!!!

Hope work isn't too tedious x

Back