Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

Good morning!

Right so start of Day 4 & today I will stick to it 100%.

I am off to swap some shakes in a moment & I'm actually excited about having the mint chic chip for breakfast!

Tonight will be hard, my closest friend got unceremoniously dumped last night by her partner! She is coming to mind for wine, chocolate & Downton Abbey!

I will resist the food & wine! It will be worth it!

Can I ask what weight loss people in this group have achieved now?

Thanks

Jay

Last edited:
Good morning!

Right so start of Day 4 & today I will stick to it 100%.

I am off to swap some shakes in a moment & I'm actually excited about having the mint chic chip for breakfast!

Tonight will be hard, my closest friend got unceremoniously dumped last night by her partner! She is coming to mind for wine, chocolate & Downton Abbey!

I will resist the food & wine! It will be worth it!

Can I ask what weight loss people in this group have achieved now?

Thanks

Jay

The feeling you'll get after resisting the wine and chocolate will be so satisfying believe me.
I've lost 24lbs now in 3 weeks still go another 2/3 stone to go though.

Wow!! That's an insane weight loss!! Well done!

Was that Sole Source? Did you ever cheat?

Is that with exercise too?

Sorry for all the questions, if I could even get half that amount I would be delighted!

Thanks

Jay

Thank you. Yeah it was soul source and no I haven't cheated once. I know what I'm like if I cheat once I'll think I can keep doing it and fall off!
I haven't done any specific exercise but I have moved house in that period so have been doing a lot of stuff outside of the norm which I think has really contributed to the weight loss. Xx

Wow Carly,

That's so impressive! Can I ask how long that has taken?

Not sure if I mentioned it earlier but I'm getting married next year!! I would love to walk down the aisle in a size 12! I'm actually tempted to buy the dress now so I can have something to aim for.

I think I need to lose at least 5 stone to achieve that! Feels like it will take me a lifetime!

Jay

Hi Jay that took me 7 months but had done difficult family stuff after Christmas and so put 1.5 back on and an now just 7lb away from the 5st that I'd lost.

Just really push through these first few days, this time next week you'll be really glad that you did.

In reality I still have just under the same amount to lose again so we can do this mission together xx

Willpower failing..... I'm struggling with the fact that its Friday & I'm not having a treat....

I'm shocked, I didn't realise my eating habits were so bad!

I'm not going to give in to the wine or chocolate but I think I have to have a small piece of chicken with my soup later..... Is that a dreadful idea?

Xx

It's protein, so you'll be fine. Better than chocolate but if you can hold out try and drink loads of water!!!

Hi Hun I've lost 23lbs in 4 weeks I have cheated though as my first aim was ascot and I ate and drank but been back on since!
I've dropped a dress size so far and done no exercise except walking :)
It's an amazing diet!! It's bloody hard but drink loads and push through it xx

Wow! I'm so impressed by all your stories!

Fingers crossed in a couple months I'll be able to say the same!

How was Ascot? Did you get to wear a lovely hat?

I think I did well tonight, didn't eat the chocolate or crisps, watched a film without popcorn. I did have some chicken with my soup. It was a very small amount & if I'm honest it made it much easier to ignore the rest of the really naughty food by just having something to chew on.

I have been chewing on pen lids a lot this week!

I also got a weighted hula hoop today & did 30 minutes on that, surprised by how achey I am since it didn't really feel like exercise at the time!

Weighted hoola hoops are supposed to be great for the waist. I can't keep it on lol.

When you push through this week first week Jay you'll have stories to tell people too and being able to share your stories is really helpful in that it makes you take perspective on things.

Don't overdose on the pen lids and well done for resisting the chocolate.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend out in the sun...????

Xx

Well that's my first weekend done!

I haven't been perfect but I haven't been bad either. I've managed 4 litres of water each day.

I did eat 2 cherries today... They just looked so yummy!

I've had a small chicken drumstick (no skin) cooked without anything with my soup for last night & tonight & it made me feel amazing.

I am going to aim to stick to it 100% this week!

How did everyone else's willpower hold out in this glorious weather?

Well that's my first weekend done!

I haven't been perfect but I haven't been bad either. I've managed 4 litres of water each day.

I did eat 2 cherries today... They just looked so yummy!

I've had a small chicken drumstick (no skin) cooked without anything with my soup for last night & tonight & it made me feel amazing.

I am going to aim to stick to it 100% this week!

How did everyone else's willpower hold out in this glorious weather?

Hi, my willpowers been ok this weathers just makes me drink more water!!! It also makes me want to be able to enjoy it next year in a bikini.
Weigh in on wed so hoping for a 4lb loss!!!

Hey all. I've had another good week and I'm on day 34 of SS.

This weekend was spent at the seaside and really resisted every temptation and stuck with my bars and water. Have ridic sunburn tho lol.

Good luck this week ladies. It's my weigh in tomorrow at six so we shall see xx

Hi everyone!

Just had my first weigh in!!!!!!!!

I lost 8lbs!!!!!!

I'm delighted! I can't believe I lost so much! The most I have ever lost in a week is 3.5lbs before!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!

Jay x

Last edited:
Well done Jay, that's amazing!!! The hard work is really worth it when you can push through. Use that huge loss as a means to push you through this week and carry that feeling of loss onto the scales next week too.

Carly x

Thanks Carly!

Yes it's totally motivated me to be very very good this week. Going to try for 100% all week!

However, we are really close to exchanging on our first house so I may have to have to Champagne if that goes through!!

I really am delighted! I can't believe how different I feel to last week. I think about day 3 I was ready to completely give up!

Today is day 8 & I feel great. I'm not hungry or tired & I am hoping there is a chance I can wear a bikini on my holiday in 11 weeks!

Thanks so much to all of you! Talking to people also doing the diet has been my lifeline this week!

Bring on next week!!

Back