anybody else having difficulty ordering?

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
Hi, I tried to place an order last night, again this morning and tonight and it just doesn't move off the BMI page to allow me to continue.
Is anybody else having the same problem as I really need a delivery before the end of the week?

Me too! I have been trying to order my first delivery, I emailed customer services if I get a reply I'll post on here...

I emailed Exante last night and hope to get a reply today. I have tried (in vain) to order again this morning.
So annoying :mad:

Oh no! I really wanted to order my first pack this morning too.

Hollycat, thats so annoying, I hope you get some packs before you run out!

Have you tried asking on the Facebook page? That might put a rocket up them!

Got in from work and tried again - but no luck :mad: However had an email from Exante saying it might be because I was using a mobile device (I am on a P.C.!!!) however I emailed my weight and height and they entered that and then I was able to place my order at last!! :D

Lily_Cherry - good luck - I'm sure you'll love Exante.

jayne289 - hope you managed to place your order

Phew! That's good news I'm glad you managed to sort your order out in the end!

And thanks, I'm looking forward to starting now, raring to go!

Ah I'm the only one who STILL cannot order, they replied to my email last night saying that my cookie settings were wrong, but that was all nonsense. It's so frustrating! it's not like they even have an order by phone number. I'm tempted to make an appointment with the CD advisor - at least then you can almost guarantee to order something!!!!

Jayne, email again. I'm am sure they will assist. This is my 3rd order, but the first one I have had trouble with.
Good luck :)

I had no problem with mine today

I finally managed to order! I think one more weekend of freedom and then I will start on Monday, gives me a little time to avoid carbs and eat small portions to *hopefully* make it a tiny bit easier next week!

I finally managed to order! I think one more weekend of freedom and then I will start on Monday, gives me a little time to avoid carbs and eat small portions to *hopefully* make it a tiny bit easier next week!
Glad you finally managed to get your order done - my package arrived this morning so drama over.
Good luck for Monday :)

How is everyone getting on? Were you all exante virgins? I'm on day two and I think I am doing okay, physically hungry at times, but not mentally hungry - as in I'm not walking past sandwiches and having a massive internal battle whether or not to get them if that makes sense!

Back