Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

Oooooo I missed this!!! My weigh in last Monday was -9 woooooo :) can I join pleeeease :D

Well done DQ and just in time as I'm going to release the list now!!! Eeeeeek!!!!!

k8te -13
Carrie1980 -1.2
Pealicious
Nomore15's
Sammeh -8
14-9 -5
Skinnyminny2be -11
Bouncybride -1 (oh the shame!!)
Bobbi -2
SammyE
Scotminx -3.5
stephie77 -7
Mamakash -3
slim1day
tinytiger -3
Jadelina -7
Littleone -4
Dustqueen -9

WELL DONE FOLKS!!!! Between us all we lost 77.7lbs!!!!!!! In a week!! Blimey! That's fab! :happy096: K8te...well done to you for being the top loser too :D

Lets try and beat it next week eh girlies. Wishing you all a fantastico week x x x

BouncyBride said:
Well done DQ and just in time as I'm going to release the list now!!! Eeeeeek!!!!!

k8te -13
Carrie1980 -1.2
Pealicious
Nomore15's
Sammeh -8
14-9 -5
Skinnyminny2be -11
Bouncybride -1 (oh the shame!!)
Bobbi -2
SammyE
Scotminx -3.5
stephie77 -7
Mamakash -3
slim1day
tinytiger -3
Jadelina -7
Littleone -4
Dustqueen -9

WELL DONE FOLKS!!!! Between us all we lost 77.7lbs!!!!!!! In a week!! Blimey! That's fab! :happy096: K8te...well done to you for being the top loser too :D

Lets try and beat it next week eh girlies. Wishing you all a fantastico week x x x

Wow when I saw the -11 I thought that was amazing didn't even see k8te's loss lol fab ladies!
But if you guys keep up those losses I may throw my toys out the pram and refuse to play anymore ;)

I know what you mean DQ, I'm already papping myself about next week! How bad does it look, I came up with the idea of the challenge and I've performed the worst! lol Will have to make sure I get some of my cred back this week ;) x

BouncyBride said:
I know what you mean DQ, I'm already papping myself about next week! How bad does it look, I came up with the idea of the challenge and I've performed the worst! lol Will have to make sure I get some of my cred back this week ;) x

Lol yeah but wasn't your first week I bet you you beat me next week :)

No but this is my first week now! lol I've been a bit of a piggy today so really NEED a 6lb loss this next week! We shall see!!........

I've been a naughty piggy yesterday and today...... Oops! Let's hope it's still a minus from me next week? Xx

Same here Carrie! The weekends are my downfall! Oh well, back to it tomorrow and that's a good 5 days until weigh in so hopefully we'll be ok ;) x

Hi,

Hope its not too late for me to join. I have just switched over from Lipotrim. Weigh day is Saturday and lost 5 lbs :)

Thanks xx

Hi,

Hope its not too late for me to join. I have just switched over from Lipotrim. Weigh day is Saturday and lost 5 lbs :)

Thanks xx

Hi Zeldas...not at all. I've done last weeks losses already but we update every Saturday so welcome aboard :) How are you finding it?? xx

Me too Bobbi!!! I've been muckingaround with this for the last month now and I can't get away with it anymore as I only have 10 weeks. Absolutely 100% from here on in, I used to nibble cheese and ham and it never did me any harm but I thnk that led to be being more cheeky and in the end it's done me no favours so it's only there as an absolute last resort.....just not looking forward to these next couple of days on the restart :(

Hope you have a great week :) x

Well done every one!! Was trying to look for that post which says how much weight equates to try and put it in perspective. Im sure soon we will have lost a baby elephant!

I think the challenge is ggreat as it will keep us focused. Especially me.

Have a great week!!
xx

Haha sorry me being thick tiny tiger said she was looking for the thread on what weight loss is equal to I bumped it up in the main exante forum for you all xxx

Ohhhhhh!!!! lol I thoughti t might have been that but wasn't sure and didn't want to make myself look even more stupid! lol x

I'll join in, shall be here for 5 weeks. Aiming to lose 13lbs in those 5 weeks. So 2.6lbs a week

Back