Anybody re starting this week? :-)

Mazza

Serial poster
Hi

Im Maryann and Im restarting at the weekend. Im 38 and have a five year old daughter. My partner James is restarting too (oh yes he is!). We are going to meet our CD counsellor on Thursday.

We originally did CD in 2006, I only had 2 stone to loose then. I now have over 5 to loose! - I know, I know but I had to come off the diet as I was diagnosed with endo plus adhesions from surgery. In and out of hospital, lots of painkillers, couldnt exercise, got depressed etc etc.

Anyway enough about me, anyone out there?

Maryann :)

Hya Mazza. I will join you. I have been CDing well but have had a weekend off. i ate LOADS. Not rubbish stuff but still quite a lot so today is my first day again. I haven't had enough water (so i will have a headache later) but i haven't eaten any food, just had an oriental soup. How you doing?

.......My husband i started dieting on 7 feb. He has been calorie couting and lost 2 and a half stone i think so it's so helpful when there are 2 people doing it together and this forum has made the BIGGEST and BEST difference too so hop aboard when you need a bit of help.

Hi Guy's,
I'm restarting today aswell as I gave up on Saturday and had lots of choc and rubbish and the same yesterday so today I have been ss-ing and Im blinking marving!!:drool:

My partner started CD last week and has already lost over a stone and hes started again today so at least we've got each other for support and you're right, this site is absolutly brilliant for support and advice.

Anyway, good luck re-starting xxx

Thanks Cora and Annie

Will keep you both posted! dreading the starting weigh in - oh well the only way is down!

Maz x

I've restarted again today - about the 15th restart since Christmas!

I'm really hungry too, but I WILL NOT GIVE IN!

Good luck to you all

A
x

good luck re starting i done that last week after my holidays and lost 8.5 this week x

OMG I restarted ss yesterday and was 14st, weighed myself this morning and I'm now 13.8st yehaaaa this diet is brilliant....hard work but brilliant. Hows everyone else doing? xxx

I restarted today after a couple of weeks off, had a lot of binges and drinking and have only put 3.5lbs on so am very happy.

Anyway, moral of the story is today is my restart so here we go guys!

This time we'll all do it, I can feel it in my very positive bones!!!

:):):)

Hello All

Today is day 1 for me as a restarter who stupidly piled it all back on and more. same old same old I hear you say.

How stupid after spending sooo much money losing it in the first place.

However as my name states I'm doing this for me this time for no-one else and am 100% focused now.

Have made it through the day hope tomorrow is as easy.

Michelle x

Hi mazza Hope all is going well i have restarted today glad to say day one is over, think its been easier as know what to expect this time although not looking forward to ketotis breath and cold hands etc again.

Me.

Hi

Good luck with day 2 meneither! you can do it. Oh the joys of ketosis! Ive got my first visit with the CD counsellor tomorrow. I hear the programme has changed slightly. Was on 4 packs before as I am 5ft 10in.

Hows everyone else today?

Maz

Hi

Good luck with day 2 meneither! you can do it. Oh the joys of ketosis! Ive got my first visit with the CD counsellor tomorrow. I hear the programme has changed slightly. Was on 4 packs before as I am 5ft 10in.

Hows everyone else today?

Maz

From what i gather we know have to have 200ml of skimmed milk a day as well as the calorific intake was less than the NISA recomended, there is a thread here http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-di...aam-rules.html (new aam rules).

Good Luck

Me.

Thanks for that, I really did miss my cup of tea last time - may make it more bearable!

Love the new pic Annie D!

Maz

Hello All

Today is day 1 for me as a restarter who stupidly piled it all back on and more. same old same old I hear you say.

How stupid after spending sooo much money losing it in the first place.

However as my name states I'm doing this for me this time for no-one else and am 100% focused now.

Have made it through the day hope tomorrow is as easy.

Michelle x

Hi Michelle

Know exactly what you mean about putting it all on and more!:break_diet:

At least we know we can do it. Good luck!

Maz x

Hi Mazza,

Just wanted to wish you well on your new start with CD at the weekend.

I'm starting again tomorrow after stopping just before Christmas when I had an horrendous cold. Unfortunately not going through the steps properly means that I have gained:eek: I managed to lose 42lbs last year & I am still 17lbs off my original starting weight but I'm not happy and need to back on the wagon.

Good luck:D

Back