Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anybody tried any recipes yet?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by charlottegrace1, 24 February 2010 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Have your tried any of them yet and if so, what did you think? If you have, I hope you enjoyed it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkrose

pinkrose Member

Hiya I have had a quick look and will definately be trying a few when I get into the diet. I understand the first 2 weeks is a set menu though? Looking forward to shifting some weight.

x x

4. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    Wow, didn't realise how busy you had been adding recipes, thank you for doing that.
    Now, to be totally honest, i have printed some off, but am emptying my freezer before i go on holiday on Saturday, so havn't tried any of them out, but don't worry, on my return i will be, i will let you know what i think after trying them out, thank you for doing it x

5. charlottegrace1

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Your welcome, I have cooked all the recipes, so they are all fit for consumption and edible lol.:D

6. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!

you havn't tried my cooking then obviously!!

actually that is only a joke, i like cooking as long as i have got time to do it, hate having to rush it, i often have a bit of a cooking session on a Saturday when my OH is working, and restocking the freezer! x:D

7. charlottegrace1

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Lol, I find it very theraputic if I'm on my own and can concentrate on putting a recipe together, but when the family are around, I just stick to what I know, my lot are enough to make anybodies nerves judder, all they do is meddle.:D

8. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am having a go at making Szechuan stir-fry beef for me and the other half tomorrow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.