anybody who needs motivation like me fancy an easter challenge

melissa85

Silver Member
hey everyone, :D:D:D

who needs motivation and fancies having a challenge for easter whoever reaches there set easter goal or bypasses it is the winner.

goal date: 9/4/09

I'll start my easter goal is - 40lbs

Sure! Already in a few challenges but it helps to keep me on the straight and narrow!

I will put myself down for 36lbs!:D

I weigh in on a Thursday.

Do you want to post us to post our results on this thread?

Sure. My aim is to lose 35lbs by then :) As the others have said, anything to keep me on the straight and narrow! I get weighed in on Sunday afternoons :)

Can I join in? I'd like to lose another 14lbs by Easter... trying to be realistic! My weigh-in day is wednesday. Thanks!
xx

thanks everyone the more the merrier, ive never done anything like this before. my weigh in day is a monday, i will post on this thread every monday with my weekly results, good luck everyone.
To a slim easter xxx

I'm in :p I'll go for a goal of 32lbs lost by then. My WI is on Saturday mornings. Good luck to everyone!!

edit- made us a countdown ticker:

Last edited:
thats fab xx

Aww can I join please? I've just started CD and am well up for a challenge to keep me motivated :p my WI is on a Monday

melissa85 40lbs - 0lbs off
dieting rambler 36lbs - 0lbs off
diddums 35lbs - 0lbs off
katycakes 14lbs - 0lbs off
forest290 32lbs - 0lbs off
miss jelly 40lbs - 0lbs off

Sozzle, hope ya didn't mind Miss Jelly's pretty colours :p

hi missjelly, ofcourse you can join i luv the pretty colours xxx good luck

dieting rambler 36lbs - 1lbs off
diddums 35lbs - 0lbs off

Need to report in early this week as away tomorrow - pleased with the 1lb as I had a week off last week so I have lost what ever I gained and a pound!

well done its still a loss xxx

My result from my saturday WI : 8lbs lost :D
Everyone should have their first result for the challenge by now no?

Hi Melissa85,
Would love to join in but am a techno phobe/idiot. Dont even know how to cut and paste my ticker over. I have been on ss for 3 weeks, get weighed tomorrow, like you. I have lost 15 pounds so far and would like to have lost 35 pounds in total by Easter, thats another 20 between now and then. Do I just have to check for your thread every monday and tell you how Ive done. If so, think i could cope with that, technically speaking. Thanks x

I don't like posting a goal and not reaching it, but if I don't post any goal I get a bit lost so here goes... I would like to lose 28lb by then and be at goal. I have added everyone else I could that I see who were not on the list...now just have to subscribe to this thread and we're away! =) good luck all

dieting rambler 36lbs - 1lbs off
dappymare 30lbs - 0lb off
diddums 35lbs - 0lbs off
Jesslima 28lbs - 0lbs off
Angie-bum 28lb - 0lbs off
Katycamel 20lbs - 0lbs

hi Melissa, Got weighed today, another 3 lb off ! Is this the way I do this, jut tell you? x

hey guys, well done on any losses so far, if you just subscribe to this thread and post a message every week with your results thats fine. mel xxx

WI was last night and Miss Jelly lost...8LBS!! Yay :)

Have added mine to the thing and anyones who's wasn't on there too :D ooh isn't everyone doing well so far :D

melissa85 40lbs - 1lbs off - 39lbs to go
dieting rambler 36lbs - 1lbs off - 35lbs to go
dappymare 30lbs - 0lb off - 30lbs to go
diddums 35lbs - 6lbs off - 29lbs to go
katycakes 14lbs - 0lbs off - 14lbs to go
Jesslima 28lbs - 0lbs off - 28lbs to go
forest290 32lbs - 8lbs off - 24lbs to go
Angie-bum 28lb - 0lbs off - 28lbs to go
miss jelly 40lbs - 8lbs off - 32lbs to go
Katycamel 20lbs - 3lbs off - 17lbs to go

Last edited:
Back