Anybody??

Kaijo

Hi all hope your well,

I have started lipotrim again today after losing 8.7st last year (but have put back on 3st) anyone else find it hard second time round, I have felt dizzy and lightheaded most of the day And I'm not sure if it is physcological or real if you get what I mean, just want to sleep for the first week but can't as I have to work :(.

Thank you Jo xx

I found my 2nd time harder than the first... I think time 6 was good tho. :D

Keep going!

I've felt like that at times every time I've done LT. Just take it easy and don't do anything strenuous.

Try and rest as much as you can in between working, keep up the fluids, plenty of early nights, and wait for ketosis to kick in, hopefully you'll feel a bit better then - good luck!

Ok thank you guys lets hope I can stic to it this time, last year was easy as I hadn't eaten for a week before anyway as my ex broke up with me so my body was probably in ketosis anyway and glad of the extra calories xx

You will do great, its definitely so hard after the 1st time. I think maybe cos you know exactly how bad it can get at times and it puts you off. I'd say keep in mind how amazingly well you had done last time round and try to forget the headaches and food nightmares :p

I found the first time really easy and I do think it is all in the mind; when you try to get back on, my mind tells me you did it last time so it is ok to cheat a little as you can try again tomorrow. I have had a stern talking to my brain and told it to behave this time. My hubby wasn't too happy with me starting today as it is his sister's 60th birthday and we are all booked to go to a Chinese on Friday. Unfortunately he doesn't know yet that he is going alone :D. They are coming back to the house after the meal I will wish her happy birthday then.

I think we can tell ourselves its harder but I suppose its just because we know the ins and outs of it all, and that it can be rough at times, challenging.For me it is mood swings in the first week, hard for the family around me :) best of luck with it, have plenty baths, do little things for yourself and take it easy x

Back