Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

ooooh can I join in?!
I'm at the stage where I'm within touching distance of my Club 10 Award and have already started sabotaging myself this week :(
I'm working night duty which always triggers chocolate cravings but that's not really a good enough excuse given all the free food we can eat!

I'm happy that I've been to the gym 4 times so far but still think after such a massive loss last week I'm just bound to have a gain on Friday :(

Anyway I'll stop rambling - hopefully together we can make it into the 11s - desperately want to break the 11st 7lb barrier so I'm no longer 'obese' :D

Hey - 11st 13.5 lbs is exactly what I weighed when I started SW 6 weeks ago. As of tonight I now weigh 10st 13.5lbs - so 1st off exactly - I've really been enjoying the plan so far. Good Luck guys!!!
hi ya its nicola how you been doing,wow 1st in 6 weeks well done.

hi girls got weighed tonight and put on 2lb.not to annoyed because havent been sticking to it in over 2 weeks, but now im further from the 11s.i'm just going to get stuck in for next week,good luck girls.

Well done on losses!
I have stayed the same again but it is my bday so am happy due to the cake I have eaten today. Am off now for wine and tapas, I have planned for a flexible syn night but am not going to worry too much. If u can't have a treat when you turn 30 then when can you!!!
(Have got loads of speed food in for next week so not being too rebellious.)
Xxx

nicola2010 said:
hi girls got weighed tonight and put on 2lb.not to annoyed because havent been sticking to it in over 2 weeks, but now im further from the 11s.i'm just going to get stuck in for next week,good luck girls.

I will get stuck in with you!! X

Hiya, I'm 5ft 7 and currently weight (sshh) 12st 3lbs and started at 13st 4lbs on 4th jan and desperate to get in to 11's by next month coz I'm off on my holibobs with my boyfriends family to Florida and already self conscious... Problem is sat is my birthday and just know it's all gonna go wrong this weekend... Really need to picture me in a bikini lol!!
Everyone is doing so well at the min so big congrats xxxx

Wow! Lots of birthdays. I just had mine on the 16th and hubbys was the 10th.

I went back to club tonight having been away for 3 weeks, and have lost 1lb. Sounds so little... but Im THRILLED, as when I came back from a weekend away 2 weeks ago - I'd put on 5lbs. Just goes to show how you can pull it back!

Glad we're all in the together.. onwards and inwards!

lost 1.5 lb this week. need 7lb to get into 11s. want to get there by april

Hi im 12st 5.5, down for 13 st 2.5. Need to get into those 11s in the next 4 weeks that would be fab. Welldone everyone else on your weightlosses so far

I am currently 13st 3.5 and desperate to get into the 12s! I think it would be a real morale boost and kick up the ample backside. I hope to do it by my sons birthday (March 12th- geddit!!)

Got into the 11s after WI this week! 11st13 but still, that new number makes all the difference. I am really happy.

Hi everyone, is it ok if I join you? I was 12st 9 1/2lb 2 and a half weeks ago before I started sw. I've lost 4.5lbs in my first 2 weeks so am really pleased so far. I cant wait to get into the 11s! Im 5ft 6.5 and before I had my first child I weighed 10st, after my second I was 11.5 and since then rather than lose the baby weight I've piled the lbs on!

Good luck to everyone xxx

Got into the 11s after WI this week! 11st13 but still, that new number makes all the difference. I am really happy.

:D well done!!! x

Thank you! I've seen your posts on here before and it always makes me slightly confused because my name is Caroline and I always see your/my name and then go "hang on, that's not me!"

Good luck with your weight loss, all you need is 5.5lbs to be in the 11s and that is very doable! A nice mini-goal for you :)

I joined SW six weeks ago, and have lost 4.5lbs so far.
I now weigh 12st 6lbs, and can't wait to be 11st something!

As of yesterday, I am now 12 stone 8lbs. I started my journey at 15 stone 9lbs. I have 1 stone 12 lbs to go until my 10 stone 10lbs target. I am 5'7"-currently a size 14 although now have a few things that are a 12 (still not trousers though-that'll be a long way off with my thighs!).

I am simply dying to be 11 stone something and trying to get to my target for the end of June.

I'm sure I can do this if I focus. This week's plan is to write everything down, strip it all back and make everything I put in my mouth count.

Best of luck this week fellow 12 stone somethings! ;)

Back