Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Weigh in day tomorrow-I hope to be bang in the middle of the 12's (at least). I hope to lose at least 1lbs. I have been so good.

I have WI tonight and was 13st 1 last week so am praying I've made that downward step into the 12's. Would be such a morale boost and really spur me on...

Well WI on Tuesday and not good put a lb on was totally gutted was focused and on my best behaviour all week, gonna do red and green this week & see if it gets me what I want :eek:)

12 7 for me today :-(

Sorry not posted on here for a while.:eek: I'm STILL in the 12's, slowly but surely I'm getting closer to the 11's.

WI this morning and have lost 1 3/4 lb - so I'm now at 12 st 2 1/4.......getting there slowly but surely!

My weigh in is tomorrow night but hoping for a loss this week which should bring me close to 12 and a half....will fell good to finally get into the lower half of the 12's soon :)

Hi I would love to get into the 12's so I can join you all to get into the 11's lol! My body however has different ideas and seems to stick at 13 1 and I just find it so hard to continue and normally give up thinking what's the point!
This happened last year with SW but I rejoined again 4 weeks again abs lost weight first 2 wi but got a feeling I've either put on or sts ( wi tonight) Any tips?
I'm not giving up this time though especially now I've found this thread I'll be the happiest person ever when this 1 1/2 lb comes off cos I'll be 12st something !!!

a shocking 2lbs off for me tonight, I was sure Id stayed the same so Im thrilled. Im 12.10 now....getting there!

Josiejo I'm exactly the same. Stuck at 13 1 and really struggling. I WI on Thursday and just had loads of veggie curry so will be boosting the frees/ superfrees over the next two days. Praying for a loss...

Well I lost 1lb last night so still half pound away from the 12s but will have lots of speed foods this week and see if that dies it !!
Good luck pinpant for Thursday we will crack this xx

Hi, everyone

I weighed in today at 12stone 3lb, having lost 1.5lb this week.
I would love to get to 11 stone something soon;)
I will hit age 50 in May and I am determined to lose some of my excess weight:p

Good luck to you all:)

:clap:Well done

1lb off this week so only another 2lb to get in the 11's, the rate I'm going could still take a while.....think I've got to accept my loss is going to be slow and steady (though I really don't understand why! :confused:).

Still, I'm comforting myself in the fact that every 1/2 lb is the same as losing a block of butter, so this week I have lost 2 blocks and overall I have lost 34.5 blocks of butter and that makes me feel so much better!! :D

That's really good, don't be so hard on yourself:D
We'll get there:)

Well done everyone, you're doing great :)

Me on the other hand - gained a pound last night after 2 weeks STS!

So now even further away from the 12s lol.

3.5lb to go :|

Back