Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi all I've been hovering around the 12 stone Mark for ages! Srarted sw 12 stone exactly 1st WI last sat lost 1 lb !! I should WI tomorrow but think il wait until next sat I've stupidly weighed mud week n it's showing something like a 4 lb gain!!! Impossible but it us totm well week before so hopefully water weight il WI next sat n better be firmly in the 11s !!! My mini goal is 10 stone but eventually would like 9 or 9 st 7 lbs I'm 5 ft 7 btw

i dropped into the 11's for the first time since 2009 last week. then ive gone mad, food wise, and now im 12 4.2. all that time and ive blown all the ard work away in one week!

Hiya everyone

I'm currently 12 9.5 started at 16.10.5 so have come a long way but canna wait to get into the 11st somethings so can I hop on board :)

Started SW at 13.3, heaviest ive ever been and now back at my average weight of 12.1/2 which ive hovered at for the last 10yrs, but would love to get down to 11 something in the next few weeks before going on holiday and putting on my usual 7-8lbs.

Hi can I join you please x I joined SW 6 weeks ago at 13st 4. I was down to 12st 8 but annoyingly put 1.5 on last week. I get married on 6th of May and have my first dress fitting on the 6th of April. I'd like to be as close to the 11's as possible cos I've not been there for five years!

Good luck x

Just wondered if anybody wants to help support each other. I have been doing SW for so long now (4 years) and its far too easy to tell myself sometimes that consistent and regular losses are only achievable by those who have more to lose, as I found it so much easier when I started.

I've lost 4 stone to date, and as much as Im not near target - I generally feel happier going shopping, wearing nicer clothes than when I first started and feeling better about myself.

I'm currently 12stone 5 but was 12 stone 1.5 over a year ago and have been yoyoing since then. I'd love to see some 11s! My starting weight was 16 stone 9.5 so I do know this plan works.

Anyone want to join me? Let me know how your doing etc..

Hi
We sound very similar, started doing SW just over 3 years ago, was 16st 10 have got down to 12 stone was really chuffed as the 11s were in sight, then since Christmas have crept back up to 12st 10. Really annoyed with myself but can't seem to stop eating bad stuff! Would love to get into the 11's. So would be great to support.

I'm 12.2 and hoping for 2.5lb tonight to get me in the 11's. Will update when i've been weighed later, best of luck to everyone else :)

I started at 14.45 and am currently 12.05 I did see 11 2 weeks ago but then I went on a blowout and put on a lb last week! I'm keeping my fingers crossed to get into the 11s tomoro! Xx

12 4.4 today NOT HAPPY!

Hi I'm 5"6.5 @ 12.3 when I started I was 14.1 and at one point when up to 14.6. I've been really good this week and would love to see 11's on the scales tomorrow at WI :eek:)

I want to be in the 11's by saturday, but doubt i'll get there. I'm guzzling the green tea (urgh) in effort to boost my losses

Thank you! I've seen your posts on here before and it always makes me slightly confused because my name is Caroline and I always see your/my name and then go "hang on, that's not me!"

Good luck with your weight loss, all you need is 5.5lbs to be in the 11s and that is very doable! A nice mini-goal for you :)

lol! Thanks hun xxx

I've lost another 2.5lbs this week so Im really over the moon! Got my half stone tonight :D now weigh 12st 2 1/2 xxx

Well I maintained last night so still 12.2 boo! Was 100% last week and will be again this week so I want at least 2.5 off so I can see 11. something on the scales next week :)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I am new to this (this is my first post) and thought I'd join you here if that's ok!

I started at 12st 11.5lb 6 weeks ago and last night got my first half stone award. I am now 12st 3lb!

I still have at least 2 stone to lose
:(

I started at 17.4 and I am now 12.7.5 I would love to get into the 11's. Even writing that still makes it seem surreal, because I have come so far and I dont think my brain has caught up yet :)

Great to see so many people have posted.

My last weigh in was 12st 1, and definately moving in the right direction!

I've had a bit of a stomach bug this week so have been seeing some nice weights on the scales at home like 11st10.5 but dont think I can "bank them" just yet as have probably just lost water through being ill. Weigh in on Thursday should give me some idea.

I'm going away on a girls weekend for a friends hen in 9 weeks time, do you think its realistic for me to want 2lb losses each week between now and then?

I'm 5ft 6.5 inches, any ideas what weight I need to be to be a good size 12? (currently a 14)

hi girls, as of tonight I can officially join the gang! last 3lbs and am now 12.12. woohoo Im in the 12's
started SW end of Jan weighing 14.1. I am so excited about getting to my 11 stone target. I was there a few years ago (before falling pregnant) and it was amazing, I was a volutpious 12-14...and I felt fantastic. here we go again except this time Ill stay there forever
good luck to all of us! x

Hi everyone

I started at 13.3lbs and am currently 12.5lb - I am going to Tenerife in 6 weeks and want to be in the 11's before I go - am going to give it my very best effort!

Back