Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm such a spoon. Obvs I meant 12st 13.5

Obvs I meant 12st 13.5 lol

Can I join you please?
I've lost just over 2 stone to date but i've been yoyo-ing in the 12's for months now. I'm on about 12st 5lb at the minute and want to get to the 11's in the next few weeks!

hi girls, well another pound down, Im getting nearer the 11's slowly but surely. 12 st 8 lb now and got my 1.5 stone award tonight, hoping for a 3lb loss next week!

Well I've maintained this week, seem to be really struggling to get in to those 11's got to 12st then 2 on then STS it's like because I'm nearly there subconsciously I'm sabotaging myself and stopping myself from getting there. Feel to determined this week roll on next Tuesday.

I'm 12st 4 now and it's taken 9 weeks to get here from 13st 7. Seems like a long time but I've never eaten so well and still lost weight! We can do it!! My target is 9st 7 .

Well done vic oalf your doing so well ...I'm very jealous of your weightless :) its briiliant x

Anyone mind if I gatecrash?

I got into the 12s two week ago, then gained half a lb (still in the 12s, just) and then lost it again. I've had a slow few weeks. It's taken me three months to lose a stone and I still have 2st1 to go to target. I need a good kick up the bum!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello - I'm new to this thread (just joined MiniMins). A good time to post cos this weekend, despite a week of exercise and virtuous deprivation, I have lost precisely NOTHING, and the 11's seem further away than ever! I do JUDD during the week (DD's on Mon, Weds and Fri) and SW stylee on the weekend. This week is screwed before I even start cos it's DD's (daughter, not Down Day) birthday tomorrow so I won't be a killjoy and have a DD (Down Day, not daughter) then!

Soooo frustrated, cos last time I really dieted (Cambridge) I got down to 12 stone and then put it all back on again. Really want to break that magic 168lb barrier......

I am 12 stone 10 lbs... I have exactly 14 pounds to lose before I am in a healthy BMI range, so getting down to the 11's = big step for me! The weight is coming off SO SLOWLY though, or at least it seems like it is... I've lost 8 pounds this year. =\

I know I will be able to speed this up come summer, because my internship and other college classes end in early May, and then I will have all this TIME and I will be able to exercise most days instead of only once a week! This summer all I'm doing is taking an online class... hubby will probably be working a computer programming internship. :)

I would LOVE to finally weigh in at 10 stone by the end of the summer, but it might be difficult; I've gotten down to about 145 before but never below that! It would be nice to weigh less than my 6'2" hubby! (Can't do too much comparing there, though, he's a long skinny man weighing in at a whopping 145 pounds and I'm a full-figured woman with hips!)

Great thread, perfect for me! Good luck to everybody!

Last edited:
can i join too? im at 12stone 10lbs need huge but kick again but back on plan today. got 6 weeks till hols then back on plan till im at target goodluck everyone xxx

My mission to "not be fat and fifty" is going to fail miserably,(May 15th!) at this rate:cry:
STS this week, so still 12.2 and a half.
Been off plan this weekend as away so need to be extra good this week:D

Hoping to join you all after tonight's weigh in.... was 13.0.75 last week ... lowest i've ever reached was 12.10 when i was briefly on ww - am back to sw now and the weight is coming off slowly, but happily - i'm really enjoying everything i'm eating and not having to worry about counting anything anymore :) will let you all know how i get on xxx

Finally, finally got into my 11's today, so am off to find the 10's one - look forward to seeing you in there soon......good luck everyone :D.

loosemyageinweight said:
Finally, finally got into my 11's today, so am off to find the 10's one - look forward to seeing you in there soon......good luck everyone :D.

Well done u! I'm jealous ;D

Back