Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Pommette said:
:D Hello Ladies - Can I join you please! Been knocking on the door for the last 2 weeks. But finally managed it with a 2¼ lbs loss this week.

So I am under 13 stone (at last) and it also means I got my 3½ stone award!

Hi Pommette

Welcome to the thread....
Well done on a fab loss
X

Hi Pommette

Welcome to the thread....
Well done on a fab loss
X

Thanks Cleogin - it was a relief after 2 weeks of very little movement and being stuck at 13 st and 0.6 lbs!

Pommette said:
:D Hello Ladies - Can I join you please! Been knocking on the door for the last 2 weeks. But finally managed it with a 2¼ lbs loss this week.

So I am under 13 stone (at last) and it also means I got my 3½ stone award!

Hiya hun

:welcome: Yippppieeee :wavey:

Hugs

XxJulesxX

hello pommette and welcome :) i had the same, stuck at the 13.1 for about 3 weeks so changed to red.

just got back from a family day out. ffs i've only drank to day and stupidly weighed on my scales when i got back. stupid yes. annoyed. yes. obbsessed on a monday? probably. gah. think i'm gonna go snooze with the wee man for a few hours. don't weigh in till 6.30pm

Welcome Pommette! Well done you said you'd get here and you have :D Question is, will I still be here after weigh in tomorrow morning? :Dxx

Welcome Pommette. Well done for reaching the 12's :D

I lost 2lbs last week, but gained 1/2 over the weekend at a bike rally :( (probably the Archers & Lemonade!). Never mind, back on track today and hope to at least shift the 1/2lb + a bit more before weigh in on Friday :devilangel:

Wi went well. Only 3 1/2lb off but i'm happy :) slimmer of the month 5th month in a row!!!! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Woo-hoooo!! Well done Tinkerbellarella - I would be happy with 1lb this week after the weekend I've just had! Weight in Friday ...... we shall see........

Blimey tinkerbellarella! Only 3.5lb!! And slimmer of the month 5 times in a row?? Wow! You've lost twice as much as me in the same time and I thought I was doing ok? What r u doing? Which plan do u follow? And do you do a lot of excercise? Very impressed :D well done

TrimTrixy said:
Blimey tinkerbellarella! Only 3.5lb!! And slimmer of the month 5 times in a row?? Wow! You've lost twice as much as me in the same time and I thought I was doing ok? What r u doing? Which plan do u follow? And do you do a lot of excercise? Very impressed :D well done

Well... I have just switched to red after a slow down on ee. I try and do half an hour a day on my wii fit, and i am trying to get into running but i have a hernia op coming up on july 13th (yay!) so been just chilling really. Really starting to love the red plan. Now the tired bit is over, the red plan seems to be working well for me i think :)

Sorry for all the questions! So what r u averaging a month weight loss wise? I've always thought red days give me a better loss, I mix it up with red, green as ee as I've found it difficult to maintain doing red or green afterwards, as ee is more a 'normal' way of eating. Absolutely brilliant stuff! Think I'll be introducing a few more red days to give my weight loss a boost, as like you it's slowing down a bit. You've inspired me ;) x

Wow Well done tinkerbellarella, fantastic loss and slimmer of the month 5 times!

I am hoping for 1lb off this week, I weigh in on Friday. I do have three red days planned tues, wed, thurs so hopefully they can give a little boost to my loss. Just need to sort my shopping list tonight and get supplies in the morning :)

Mel x

Nah tis fine :) um about a stone a month i think. Almost 4 1/2st since january. Tryin to keep the cost of red down as much as possible, so i buy for me and sy then i shop for the kids. I try and do one or two meals the same for everyone a week (i have the worlds fussiest 10 and 11 yr olds) our food bill is high anyway as there is 5 kids me and my sy so i just buy cheaper fruit and veg. Can't do basics meat as the thought eeks me. So i bulk buy when possible and just try and save where possible. Lots of omelettes, lots of salad, i live off bananas as i've found i quite like them, apples with lemon juice is another wierd fav. I've made alot of veg 'ribbons' this week, which has been good. Big pile of courgette and carrot ribbons with meat on top stuff like that. Tesco light sausages are the best i'vr found but i have to keep trying new stuff as i get bored easily

Bet everyone is really noticing? I had 3 people comment on my weight loss today and that's only just over 2 stone since January! Keep up the fab work :D

Lots of people comment but i must see different to them. It'd only when i put on a size 22 jeans that i see the difference as i wear a 12 now. My other half has noticed which is nice, and tonight's wi takes me to 70lbs lost! Madness.

I've lost over 4.5 stone too, it's taken me a lot longer, I've had my head in the right place since new year though and I'm absolutely determined to shed the weight forever :D I can't wait to get to target, next thing after that is to give up the dirty fags and I'll be a healthier, happier Trixy. Then I'll deserve my username trimtrixy he he

My cons has my target set wrong atm. She told me i only hae 12lbs till target. I wish! I do worry what to do when i hit target. Coz then it's maintaining. And that seems daunting to me.

Thanks evertyone for the welcome. Nice to finally get here.

Tinkerbellarella and TrimTrixy - fantastic weight loss for both of you! Well done - it makes my loss seem snail like. Slow & steady is all I can manage!

Hey pommette don't knock it hun! Ur doing it, that's the main thing. Faster isn't always better, remember i look after 5 kids one of which is still breastfeeding so he prob milks a few lbs off me. Just think by the time u get to target it will be more ingrained as a way of life. And you will prob have a better chance long term of staying that way. I do wonder off course now and then. Honest! I have nothing but praise and admiration for anyone willing to help themselves. Because doing something about it is far harder than whinging that u need to do it. Remember every day that today you are going to try to stick to plan the best u can. You'll get there i know you will ;)

Back