Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Getting from 12 1/2 to 11 something is proving to be a nightmare!

Where am I going wrong? I am firmly on the GI and am doing it all right. I am exercising but am firmly stuck!!

So fed up with it! Maybe I should go beserk and eat all and whatever and then maybe I'd lose some weight!!!!

Grr. :wave_cry:

I think I will try some of your ideas for SW chips, I have varied success with them as usually forget about them and they go a bit caramalised !!
usually just microwave them for a couple of mins, spray and pop straight in the oven.

weigh in for me tomorrow night ( if I finish work early enough) and hoping that I will be able to leave you and head on down to 11 st group

good luck ladies

Gained 0.5 tonight. Bit disappointing but my own fault really. Taking some of annika's motivation and gonna start kicking ass tomorrow. Only 3.5lbs away from my stone, grrrrrr.

Herald express tango (which i think is torbays version of express and echo lol)

I'm having sw chips tonight i am shallow frying alot quicker and better since my ovens poop

Hufffffff!!!!!!!! Darn my sw cons!!!! (rant alert!) such a complete cow.my mind is almost made to change groups.

One lady said she's taking her dad out to celebrate his birthday, planned her food but wants a naughty dessert, so what does cons reply?

Imagine maggots crawling out the middle as it is served! Nice!

I told her next week we are going to a chinese buffet the day before my op her reply?

That's fine, you'll get food poisoning anyway! Bloody charming!

Icing on the cake was her gaining 3 1/2lbs though!

I lost 1/2lb i'm now 12st 6.5lbs :)))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hmm not sure I could tolerate a cons like that. The point of sw is it's a lifestyle change not just a diet. You're going to have big events in your life that invoke eating out. Does she expect ppl to never eat out again or have a little treat?

Oh and well done in the loss tinker!! X

Pass but i am seriously hacked off once again. So really might move groups.

Tinkerbellarella - I can't believe what your consultant has been saying, they are there to be supportive and comments like that are just not helpful, in fact it would make me go off the rails even more.

he he he for her gain.

I don't blame you at all for changing groups, may be worth a message to head office or area manager ?!?

Hufffffff!!!!!!!! Darn my sw cons!!!! (rant alert!) such a complete cow.my mind is almost made to change groups.

One lady said she's taking her dad out to celebrate his birthday, planned her food but wants a naughty dessert, so what does cons reply?

Imagine maggots crawling out the middle as it is served! Nice!

I told her next week we are going to a chinese buffet the day before my op her reply?

That's fine, you'll get food poisoning anyway! Bloody charming!

I lost 1/2lb i'm now 12st 6.5lbs :)))

Not suprised you are mad, makes me cross just reading this! :mad:lol She seems a total waste of space as a C. You'd think having someone like you doing as well as you are she would be super proud of you and try and take the credit or something but instead it would appear she is just jealous?!

Also, if she is imagining maggots coming out of food and still gaining 3 1/2 lbs then there is something seriously wrong there...:p

Well done for your loss:D:D

xx

Tinkerbellarella said:
Pass but i am seriously hacked off once again. So really might move groups.

Firstly well done on the 1/2lb why don't you visit another group if you have the time and see what you think? You shouldn't come away feeling like that. They are there to help, motivate and inspire you. You are entitled to visit any group anyway, nothing to lose and maybe the right thing to do :)

God what a cow

Fair enough if you say you dont want to give in and have it and then say something like that but grr ppl are allowed a treat

Annika - I'm with RoobyC - this is one consultant who just shouldn't be doing the job and definitely needs reporting to someone.

It's an :sign0007: for me.
Put on ½ lb (again) - the same ½ lb that has been coming and going for the last 5 weeks.
I have obviously reached another sticking point for me. It's usually round the stones crossover but this time it seems to be getting below 180 lbs (12-12).

Thanks all,

See am torn now, we have a lovely bunch of ladies at our group, and we all talk on the phone, via facebook etc so leaving that side would be hard, Trango goes to the other group i think. And topping it off my brother works with my cons by day. I like the idea of trying another group though. Might have to look into that

Hi guys still here and totally depressed I'm now 12.5 instead of 12.3 that I was last week! Ok so its Tom but I have been eating like a complete pig!! I should be ashamed of myself! And please don't say it's not my fault cus it is! I stopped exercise cus I left gym (due to there reasons) but why did I carry on eating like a pig?!! Anyway well done to you guys who are on there way down!!! Xxx

Annika, have to be honest your c sounds like a right you-know-what. She doesn't encourage she scares everyone into diet submission and that's not what sw is all about.
Naz, we do all get those times and I usually eat like a pig during that time (and I don't even get a proper *week coz I'm on the injection - still get all the symptoms though) but I have, very slowly, started pigging out on stodgy sw food instead, fish and chips, chip butties pretty much anything with chips. Haha. It's hard and I still gained 0.5lb during my last unofficial *week but seriously don't beat yourself up about it too much get back on the horse, write everything down and go back to basics. That's my best advice.

Exeter ladies hot foot it to exe bridges JJB. i just got reebok easytone trainers for £25 actually i bought 3 pairs... Easytone trousers, £22 loads of running tops under a tenner, EVERYTHING is half the marked price!!! Sorry just got out and had to tell u all

Annika, I am going tomorrow, why don't you pop down and see what you think, I weigh people in but would be great to meet you and you could save me a seat and I could escape to see you lol. It would be lovely to talk rather than type :)

I've been thinking about it actually. Thought the kings weigh in was on thursday? Mornings? I've already paid this week so could i actually just sit in? Might see if i can call the kings cons. I actually take the money at mine, but i am off not next monday, the one after as it is my op, so might switch after. Would be lovely to say hi irl. Bit shy though as an actual human being!

Tinkerbellarella - that is called karma ;)

Glad I do it alone at home - I can't even be that horrible to myself! TBH when I did SW last time round, the reason I left the group is that I couldn't stand the consultant - she was a right b*tch, or the crazy competitiveness of some of the other slimmers either. So when I decided to give it another go I made up my mind to do it alone this time......

Change groups if you have the opportunity - it's just not worth it..........

Back