Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Morning all, haven't posted much this week as been a crappy week on a number of levels but I have been reading and catching up.

I had a pretty bad week food wise, the worst since I restarted in May. I deserved to at least stay the same but got a 2lb loss taking me to 12st 7lb which is another mini goal ticked off.

12 st 7 is also my nemesis, am worried I'm going to get stuck here.

I haven't ever posted here much - never really felt like I belonged here - (i only ever got a half pound in!!) and right enough, I fell off track and over the last two weeks put on 1.5. So I'm back in the 13's again but I really hope to be back here soon

Good luck sus murf, I'm sure you'll be back in no time at all :) what date is your holiday? I fly to Tunisia in 5 weeks (August 10th) and hope to lose at least 5 lbs by then, although I'm not holding my breath lol.

Official weigh in tomorrow - I am REALLY hoping to be back with you all again :grouphugg:

Just checking in. Still ill, sipping mega strength berrocca and lemon. It had one hell of an effect yesterday. Toilet ALL night long. That or sy poisoned me with his cooking! Hope everyone is well. 6 days till surgery then trango i'm on my way to join u!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tinkerbellarella said:
Just checking in. Still ill, sipping mega strength berrocca and lemon. It had one hell of an effect yesterday. Toilet ALL night long. That or sy poisoned me with his cooking! Hope everyone is well. 6 days till surgery then trango i'm on my way to join u!!!

Get better soon, good luck with the surgery and can't wait to meet you lol :D

Well, only one pound for me, but a pound is a pound and is enough to bring me back here at 12st 13lbs! More importantly, one more pound and I am OUT of the obese range and only overweight :party0011:(only she says!).

All in all I am pleased. I am over 50, menopausal, and on steroids so a pound a week is a reasonable loss :)

I start the 30 day shred Monday :whacky068: so let's we what impact that has. I am going to get brave and take my measurments too......... it's been a long time since I had the guts to take a tape measure to myself!!

Good luck all :D

Hello strangers, am still here and still got 3 pounds to go to get into the 11s!
How have you all been getting on the last few weeks?

Well, um, slight off day today....

Beefburger and chips and onion rings in the sawyers followed by a waffle with ice cream and chocolate :)))) okay so fessing up as a bot guilty but boy was it good! And the cold is lifting!!!! Yippee!!!!

Trango- change of plan :) i will see u on wednesday morning, have to be at the hospital for 1pm, so that means i don't lose 2 weeks of weigh ins. I will usually have to come with my double pushchair and the boys, will that be okay?

Well, had a funny old day yesterday. Had 6 syns through the day right up until about midnight when the (sort of) oh decided he wanted to go for a curry. I tried to keep it as food optimised as poss and have checked the syns online and my main meals weren't actually that bad, I had Tandoori chicken with boiled rice and bombay potatoes (the tandoori chicken is 9 syns and the bombay potato 7 syns and although I've added it to food diary as bein 7 syns I only had one spoonful to mix with the rice so probably had about 2.5 syns worth) the only thing is, I had garlic mushrooms for starters and syns online doesn't seem to have anything like that on there, they weren't battered but they probably weren't cooked in fry light, lol, shall I just look for a bit of garlic butter seeing as the mushrooms were free and cooked in garlic butter?? Only had 5 syns for the 2 days before though so don't feel guilty and it was a nice meal and a nice night :)

Sounds like a nice night! I'm changing tactics for the next 2 weeks, i need a bit of a bum kick so bought some lipobind sachet things and some rather nasty looking slimfast banana flavour stuff. Mainly coz after surgery i want something gentle on my insides till i feel a bit better. Lipobind because i have been a bit naughty most of the week. But catch this, morning weigh in at home still says 12.7 so quite impressed actually!

Trango- change of plan :) i will see u on wednesday morning, have to be at the hospital for 1pm, so that means i don't lose 2 weeks of weigh ins. I will usually have to come with my double pushchair and the boys, will that be okay?

Yeah someone else brings one sometimes, probably easier to go around the back and enter from car park. See you then, :D

Had a weekend in Cardiff to catch up with family down from Glasgow. hubby and I stayed at holiday inn in town centre, had a few g & s.t and completed evening with a sweet chilli wrap and chips from burger king oops :( also had buffet breakfast two mornings with loads of fresh fruit, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, scrambled egg and baked beans, really scared about wi now. Annikka, what's lipobind? Might need some, but doing a big zumba later. It was a lovely weekend but now really regretting burger king exploits, mind you we were dancing all night and walked everywhere as we were in town anyway

Back