Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

MissThomas said:
Hi when is ur birthday? We've set up a mini challenge up until valentines if h fancy t? X

Ooh, my bday is the 18th so that would work out well!! I will pop over to the challenge and join in!! Thanks for letting me know MissThomas :) xx

Quins said:
Really pleased to still be here, thought I was heading back to the 13's, pleased to report 12'11'4 a loss! Welcome all you newbies and some good weights coming in considering the last fornights temptations.

Yey well done :) x

Hi all and Happy New Year. I'm a newbie and trying to work my way round this site on my iPhone. I do not know if this is going to post but we will see!! I have been doing sw for 6 months and have lost 1st 7 1/2lbs. I am proud to say that over the Xmas/New Year I still weighed in and pleased to say I maintained.
If there are any threads that you can recommend that would help whilst doing sw please feel free to point me in the right direction.
Thanks Anji b

anji b said:
Hi all and Happy New Year. I'm a newbie and trying to work my way round this site on my iPhone. I do not know if this is going to post but we will see!! I have been doing sw for 6 months and have lost 1st 7 1/2lbs. I am proud to say that over the Xmas/New Year I still weighed in and pleased to say I maintained.
If there are any threads that you can recommend that would help whilst doing sw please feel free to point me in the right direction.
Thanks Anji b

I forgot to say I am 12st 7lbs as I write this!

Hi to you all again and happy new year. Just back to work today so my routine has returned! Managed to loose 2lb over christmas but I put it down to extra walks/runs as I did munch my way through slices of cake, pudding, quality streets etc..... 3 lb to go to the 11's.

Welcome to all the newbies, we a pretty decent bunch on here, fantastic place to come when you need any support.

:break_diet:Fallen off the wagon after just a week. Oh's car has died = financial stress = 3 glasses wine, 2 ham baps, copious amounts of cheese, pate and crackers:sigh:

Trying to climb back on but got that 'blown it, may as well carry on eating' feeling.

:break_diet:Fallen off the wagon after just a week. Oh's car has died = financial stress = 3 glasses wine, 2 ham baps, copious amounts of cheese, pate and crackers:sigh:

Trying to climb back on but got that 'blown it, may as well carry on eating' feeling.

Stop eating!!! Yes you've eatin more than you wanted but don't carry on. Put it behind you, and carry on as if its not happened then go forward from that.

Just got back from wi (2wks since last wi) - STS - happy with that x

Stop eating!!! Yes you've eatin more than you wanted but don't carry on. Put it behind you, and carry on as if its not happened then go forward from that.
Mimi - and the same from me.

Do not tread the slippery slope of saying "blown it". Just get back on the wagon and put it behind you like Slimbysummer said.

We ALL have bad days and have a few things we shouldn't. But the difference is getting back on plan and not beating yourself up about it.

You can do this chica. You lost 3 lbs last week and if you get back on plan NOW you could still lose some next week too.
:hug99:

When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,

And you feel like the biggest failure in town.

When you want to give up just because you gave in,

and forget all about being healthy and thin.

So What! You went over your syns a bit,

It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!

It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.

It's learning the skills to get back in your range.

It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.

You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."

It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.

You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.

To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,

If you summon the will to get back in the race.

But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip,

Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.

And learn too late when the damage is done,

that the race wasn't over...they still could have won.

Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,

but facing each challenge will help you grow.

Success is failure turned inside out,

the silver tint in a cloud of doubt.

When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit

:gen126:

Thank you all for chivvying - and I love the poem, I'm going to put it on my fridge:)

Climbing back on the wagon after your encouragement.

(Am I the only one that thanks of food when I see Pommette's name....uuhhmmm chips:D:D)

Hi all, going to join you on here....I was way below 12 and had a tough year last year and blew it!!! so here I am again but fingers crossed not for long x

Thank you all for chivvying - and I love the poem, I'm going to put it on my fridge:)

Climbing back on the wagon after your encouragement.

(Am I the only one that thanks of food when I see Pommette's name....uuhhmmm chips:D:D)
My surname is actually POMFRET which is even more like chips. Hubby was actually called chips at school! :8855:

Pommers is now his nickname so I somehow aquired Pommette! It actually means cheekbone in French! But in Canada they are tiny little apples - crab apples I think - that people bottle in sirop!

Hi there
I'm just rejoining SW after a YEAR LONG relapse!! :( Im starting off at 12stone 3 - the exact same as I started with last time round but I would love to get down to 11stone and i think my dream weight would be 9 and a half or 10.. Have 2 weddings coming up in March with my boyfriends family and really want to look good meeting the extended family! So hopefully I can stick to this! Just wondering - what kind of exercise are people doing along with this diet? :) I'm on the extra easy plan!

first weigh in since before Christmas - pleased to say i have managed a 0.5lb loss....

Fudgie2012 said:
Hi there
I'm just rejoining SW after a YEAR LONG relapse!! :( Im starting off at 12stone 3 - the exact same as I started with last time round but I would love to get down to 11stone and i think my dream weight would be 9 and a half or 10.. Have 2 weddings coming up in March with my boyfriends family and really want to look good meeting the extended family! So hopefully I can stick to this! Just wondering - what kind of exercise are people doing along with this diet? :) I'm on the extra easy plan!

Hi Hun, welcome to the gang!!

In terms of exercise I am personally doing Zumba a couple of times a week and then adhocally doing time on the wii fit board and my exercise bike! Before Xmas I was also doing jillian michaels 30 day shred! K x

Hey all - i'm a newbie to Slimming World - also 12.5 at my first meeting yesterday - a bit upsetting as this was even more than I weighed when I jointed Weightwatchers probably about 10 years ago now! I lost 2 stone at that time to get down to 10 stone and was really happy but over the last couple of years the weight has slowly crept back on... an all inclusive holiday in August pretty much through me back in to the 12 stone mark and i've not been able to shift it! So here I am! Bored of weightwatchers now having done that diet for years and years on and off and ready to start something new now!! So yes.. I am well up for getting back into the 11stone mark and hopefully back down to 10 stone ASAP and this time keeping it off!! xx

Back