Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi all!

I just rejoined online after leaving the UK (and all healthy eating!) behind over two years ago when I moved to Dubai. I haven't weighed myself for about a week but was 12st8 then and must be 12st11 now.. I've always gained royally during mad binge episodes! Assuming I haven't found another 4lbs in my sleep or lost a magic 9lbs I must currently fall within the (upper half of the) 12s. That being the case, I'm here to join in and get some tips and keep motivated as there are no groups in the region and though I never needed the clapping and slimmer of the week incentive, I did seem to do better when I had a fixed weigh in day as it was like a mini achievable deadline to focus on every seven days rather than a three month deadline with a 40lbs-ish mountain to climb. It's been a VERY long time since I was on plan, I think I first joined five years ago this month, so there are all manner of changes such as this new SP but I'm up for giving it a go for the long term now :) Going to weigh myself on a Monday morning and in the nicest possible way hope to be out of this thread and into the 11s to 10s as soon as possible :)

Final goal is 10st2... nice to 'meet' you all!

Hurray! 4lb off for me this week and my 5 and a half stone award :) I've been super good on SP so feel like I earned the loss! Very chuffed.

Hello 12's I'm back here after losing 4 stone then over last 2 years gaining 1 stone back...so currently at 12 stone 6lbs hopefully it won't be too long until I'm back in the 11's then aim to get to my target 10 something for my wedding next year. Hoping for a good loss but will take any loss. My weigh in day is Friday's.

:woohoo:Wow I lost 3lb again this week despite it being my birthday:candle1:
Only 1lb to go for my first stone:)

1.5 off for me this week to bring me to 12st 6.5. Got a very challenging week ahead with my brother in law's wedding and lots of catered, set menu food which is definitely not on plan. So I'm being mega good on the other days, and on SP, so fingers crossed it'll level out a little :/

managed to lose 5.5 lbs last month, bringing me to the lower half of the 12s.. can't believe it! Well done all I love reading about your weightlosses :)

This is such a slow process for me: I'll be here for ever:mad:

Hi all, sorry I've been neglecting my updates, life has been crazy! I'm now at 12st 4lb so feeling good and hoping i'll be below 12 soonish. My target at SW is actually set at 12 stone so i'm only 4lb away, but I think i'm going to move it back by a stone to 11 as that'll take me into my green BMI range. I might let myself get to 12 first though :)
How's everyone else doing?

hi everyone!! newbie here, at last weigh in I was 12st 13.5lbs so have just entered into the 12st bracket, looking forward to working my way into the 11st bracket with all of you!!

Last edited:
Well here I am still in the 12's. 12 st 10 lbs this morning and fed up with my yo-yoing. Have joined the July, August, September challenge too hoping to shed 2 st and get back to 'normal'.
Congratulations to those shifting the pounds and I look forward to joining you!
Hope we all get there sooner rather than later! :)

Lost 2lb this week, brilliant for me! only 1/2 a pound and I would have got my stone:eek:
Going on holiday next week so missing 2 weigh ins bit at least I know I can do it:)

Im here at last!!!! Weighed in at 12st 11.5lbs this week. It felt like an age trying to get out of the 13's. I hope I fly through this bracket. I have my new SW planner to hand and Im finding it great to keep me accountable. It turns out there were lots of sneaky syns creeping in I was blissfully ignoring but the planner has really made me think about them and give them up!

Hello!
I would like to join you all to try and give myself some more motivation to get back on Slimming World. Last summer I made a good start and for the first time ever actually managed to lose 11lbs using Slimming World. However, then we emigrated and I felt my weight was creeping back up.
To my horror when my scales arrived this Wednesday, I discovered not only had a put the 11lb back on as I had expected I had added another half a stone on top.
So, I'm just in this group- 12st 13lb- attempting to get down to 10st 7lbs which is health for my height. Short term goal- to get under the 12 mark and start exercising properly at least three times a week.
Hope to report a loss next week.

Hello!!! I got down to 12 12.5 after a 1.5lbs loss tonight :) so pleased to be here!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth. I went up 2lbs and have now gone back to 12 st 10 lbs (again!). Am feeling a bit more positive though and MUST keep going this time. :(

1st week's weight in this morning with a great result- 12st 9lbs from 12st 13lbs so 4 lb off! I'm very happy, well worth not eating that bag of popcorn the other night! FitBit arrives tomorrow so hoping to up the activity levels this week too.

Back