Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

well my exercise levels have really gone up this week, feeling sore but really positive about moving more. However I have managed to gain .5lb. Not devasted,its been a terrible week on plan, with 3 cream based curries, a McDonald's and a trip to Costco with a hotdog and pizza slice. meal plan for the week has been done, huge pile of fruit in the fruit bowl so back on plan and moving forward

well my exercise levels have really gone up this week, feeling sore but really positive about moving more. However I have managed to gain .5lb. Not devasted,its been a terrible week on plan, with 3 cream based curries, a McDonald's and a trip to Costco with a hotdog and pizza slice. meal plan for the week has been done, huge pile of fruit in the fruit bowl so back on plan and moving forward

Well done for drawing a line. Sounds like you had fun but you will get that .5lb and more off next week :)

Ruth
X

Forgot to post on here on Monday!
1.5lbs off for me! Takes me to 12.11!

Ruth
X

hey! not posted in awhile, lost my way a bit, and put on weight putting me out of this bracket so will be leaving you all for now! hoping to be back soon tho!!

hey! not posted in awhile, lost my way a bit, and put on weight putting me out of this bracket so will be leaving you all for now! hoping to be back soon tho!!

I'm sure you will be back in no time :) see you soon!!

Ruth
X

3 off this week. Being back on plan worked. Also very very achy, started couch to 5k and being doing a yoga challenge. Hope everyone else has had a good week.

3 off this week. Being back on plan worked. Also very very achy, started couch to 5k and being doing a yoga challenge. Hope everyone else has had a good week.

Well done that's great :)

Ruth
X

.5lb off which takes me to my first sticker!

After my weigh in today i am 12st 11.5lbs. I am glad i got a pound especially as i had 2 days slightly over syns. Only a little but i was concerned that was going to give me a gain. Being in the 11st bracket seems soooo far away!

Hi Girls, I'm back after a little detour over the Summer. I've basically maintained over the last 2 months (up a pound one week down a pound the next), which is slightly frustrating on one hand but a relief on the other hand that I haven't gained I suppose. So 12st 11.5lbs for me this week. I feel like my head is back in the game though the last 2 weeks so I'm hoping to be out of here by early October! :)

Hi Girls, I'm back after a little detour over the Summer. I've basically maintained over the last 2 months (up a pound one week down a pound the next), which is slightly frustrating on one hand but a relief on the other hand that I haven't gained I suppose. So 12st 11.5lbs for me this week. I feel like my head is back in the game though the last 2 weeks so I'm hoping to be out of here by early October! :)

Best of luck to you! I hope I'm gone by then too. Well done for maintaining during your break. That surely shows that you're actually changing your habits and that SW has become a bit of a way of life as opposed to a chore? I'm impressed :)

Last edited:
Back