Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 5.5lbs this week and got my 1 stone award
I'm currently 12st 9.5lbs

Last edited:
This is my first post in this side of the forum... I've always looked at these threads but never posted in them as I wanted this one to be my first thread, as i have never remembered being in this stone bracket. Since starting SW in July, I have been in 4 different stone brackets now and my aim for Jan 1st, is to still be in this bracket!! And hopefully in January I can make myself really comfortable there!

On Christmas Eve I hit 12st 1 (1st 2.5lb down) iv probably put about 4lb on in the last few days ( time of the month and lots of chocolates in the house) so I'll probably be here for a few weeks.

Oh yay <3 well done!! And that's amazing for over Christmas!!!!

Yeah, it's not the worst! December 19th was my last weigh-in before Christmas, then the next should have been Boxing Day but obviously group was closed.

I had 100% days right up until Christmas Eve and then the Wednesday after Christmas I was back on it again, so think that helped to limit the damage as I did think I had over indulged on the 4 days inbetween, but I'm not a massive drinker so I think that sometimes works in my favour too.

Hopefully we can quickly work our way out of this one and into the next one!

Yeah, it's not the worst! December 19th was my last weigh-in before Christmas, then the next should have been Boxing Day but obviously group was closed.

I had 100% days right up until Christmas Eve and then the Wednesday after Christmas I was back on it again, so think that helped to limit the damage as I did think I had over indulged on the 4 days inbetween, but I'm not a massive drinker so I think that sometimes works in my favour too.

Hopefully we can quickly work our way out of this one and into the next one!
Ah that's awesome!! Well done.
I had 'given up' a few weeks before Christmas so I hadn't been on plan for a few weeks. My weigh in day was supposed to be Boxing Day but they changed it to the Wednesday. I had put on 4lb. I'm glad I went though because if I wasn't on social team that day I still wouldn't have gone. I went again on Monday and stayed the same but should have been a gain really so hopefully that doesn't catch up with me. I'm being extra good though and even drinking more squash this time.

Fingers crossed we will be out of here soon haha

Ah that's awesome!! Well done.
I had 'given up' a few weeks before Christmas so I hadn't been on plan for a few weeks. My weigh in day was supposed to be Boxing Day but they changed it to the Wednesday. I had put on 4lb. I'm glad I went though because if I wasn't on social team that day I still wouldn't have gone. I went again on Monday and stayed the same but should have been a gain really so hopefully that doesn't catch up with me. I'm being extra good though and even drinking more squash this time.

Fingers crossed we will be out of here soon haha

That's brilliant - our consultant always says the best thing you can do is walk back through the door and that's probably really apt at this time of the year. If you think about it, Wednesday - Monday is a shorter week so you didn't great to stay the same if you think you might have put on. Are you back to a full week between WIs? Maybe the cold weather will shift and extra little bit at this time of the year now too, or is that wishful thinking haha!

That's brilliant - our consultant always says the best thing you can do is walk back through the door and that's probably really apt at this time of the year. If you think about it, Wednesday - Monday is a shorter week so you didn't great to stay the same if you think you might have put on. Are you back to a full week between WIs? Maybe the cold weather will shift and extra little bit at this time of the year now too, or is that wishful thinking haha!

Yeah it's back to weekly now so roll on Monday!! Hahaha perhaps the shivering helps towards body magic?
I tried to stick to the drinking more today, I have my own equivalent of a HydrateM8 bottle, but work was so busy so I drank my whole mornings allowance on my lunch break and the rest of the daily allowance after my shift!! I could feel it sloshing as I waddled

Hello everyone, I'm Joining this thread at 12:10, day 1 today, so far I'm on plan but that's because I ate all the sweets last night No temptation left x

I'm 12 stone 3 at the minute (start weight 12.11) would love to lose 3.5 tonight to get into the next stone bracket but really don't think it will happen-hopefully it will over the next two weeks though!

Hi all, I'm pulling up a chair but I'm just going to perch myself on the edge because I don't plan on being here too long!!
Weighed in at 12st 4 on Friday, started slimming world again properly yesterday (after going shopping with my niece for her prim dress and I looked like a sack of Crap standing next to her, she is a pert 15 yr old size 10, I'm a saggy 30 year old size 14/16 and had 3 kids!!)
I don't think I will be out of here this Friday but hoping to see the back of the 12's by next Friday!!!

Back