Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi I'm sneaking in here just... 12st 13lbs. Don't think I'm going to lose this week as I've not managed much exercise, hoping the effort I put in today and will do tomorrow is going to get me even 1/2lb I'd be happy with, as it means it's going in the right direction. I weigh Saturday. What days do you all weigh and why? I never know which day is best to keep me on track! Lol

Hey

It's been over a year since I started slimming world and have pretty much managed to sustain my 2 stone weight loss from 14st to 12st other than it fluctuating in the 12s but I can usually manage to get it back down to 12st exactly.

I can not seem to go any lower which is frustrating, it's like I plateau at 12st, only 2 pounds away from being in the normal weight range for my height. I have started drinking slim fast shakes for lunch which I'm hoping will kick start my metabolism and am considering giving up my usual Friday night tea of chips from the chip shop.

I'd love to get to my target weight of 10st before Christmas.

Weighing in at 12st 6 lbs. I hope to be in the 11's in the next two weeks. Starting SW tonight. Yipeeeee x

WI on Wednesday put me at 12st 12.5lbs :woohoo: so really happy. I'm away at the end of august in France and not self catering - determined not to hit the 13s again while I am away although I am expecting a gain :(

Hi all

I am currently 12st 13lbs ! Just managed to squeeze in this group :) I am at the start of my journey but would love to lose 2.5 -3 stone.

Fairly new to this but getting my head around it all now. After a false start ( I lost 7 lbs then put it back on again ! :oops:) I feel ready to get back on it again !

Might start a diary to see if it motivates me !

Aiming for some small amounts consistently , so hoping to be in the 11's by Christmas ( going for the low and slow route) !

You guys are all doing so well, its so motivating to read your entries. :0clapper:

Hi all

I am currently 12st 13lbs ! Just managed to squeeze in this group :) I am at the start of my journey but would love to lose 2.5 -3 stone.

Fairly new to this but getting my head around it all now. After a false start ( I lost 7 lbs then put it back on again ! :oops:) I feel ready to get back on it again !

Might start a diary to see if it motivates me !

Aiming for some small amounts consistently , so hoping to be in the 11's by Christmas ( going for the low and slow route) !

You guys are all doing so well, its so motivating to read your entries. :0clapper:

Well done hun :)
Welcome to this thread. I'm still here and think I will be for a while yet!
I would definitely say get yourself a diary, it is really good motivation.

Hoping to be in this stone bracket next Sunday when I weigh in, so jumping in for a cheeky read! Hope you don't mind :)

Really pleased to report that on day 7, end of my first week back after about 6 months off plan and only gaining 2lbs so effectively maintaining, although not the properly and this won't happen again! I have some marbles in jars as you can see in my video above, it'll help me see that when I lost weight i'm actually achieving and getting closer to target! So.... drum roll, I lost 3lbs!! Whoop! Taking me down to 182lbs bang on 13 stones, that's a whopping 28lbs gone forever! 42lbs until I reach 10 stones and then i'll reevaluate my final target which will likely be 9-9.5stones, fingers crossed.

I bought mushrooms to add in with my eggs in the mornings as that's suiting me for a quick easy breakfast in the morning, so just had that, added in some salt/pepper/garlic salt and chives, really scrummy!

I didn't receive my soup maker, really disappointed it's not coming for ages, so will carry on as I am for now, after I've finished my bananas, i'll add in some sp days into the mix and have extra healthy b choices!

Hoping for 2-3lbs off next week, fingers crossed.

dropping in to say hello,

I'm starting again after putting a stone on after my wedding in August, I'm currently 12:10 aiming for my target this time around of 11 stone x

dropping in to say hello,

I'm starting again after putting a stone on after my wedding in August, I'm currently 12:10 aiming for my target this time around of 11 stone x

Hi Denise,
Hoping to officially be in this group by Sunday haha, I was bang on 13 stones last Sunday. It will feel amazing, haven't been in that bracket for a few years while going through a divorce. We can do this!
How are you getting on, have you planned ahead?

Hi Denise,
Hoping to officially be in this group by Sunday haha, I was bang on 13 stones last Sunday. It will feel amazing, haven't been in that bracket for a few years while going through a divorce. We can do this!
How are you getting on, have you planned ahead?
Hi, yes I've sort of planned lol, I know what i'm having for the week, my foods are usually slimming world friendly anyway, my problem is my sweet tooth and boredom eating. since the wedding I've eaten too many cakes, sweets, chocolates. I'm not much of a drinker so at least thats some syns I save lol.
Good luck for your weigh in on Sunday, mine is Tuesday this time around. x

Hi, yes I've sort of planned lol, I know what i'm having for the week, my foods are usually slimming world friendly anyway, my problem is my sweet tooth and boredom eating. since the wedding I've eaten too many cakes, sweets, chocolates. I'm not much of a drinker so at least thats some syns I save lol.
Good luck for your weigh in on Sunday, mine is Tuesday this time around. x
How's your week been? I have an extremely sweet tooth, mainly for chocolate, but I've found having a couple of tiny halloween chocolates have been just what I need in the evening, I won't have any syns in the daytime normally so I can save them before bed and then I won't cheat (on myself) lol. It's not always easy but I really really really want to be at target and then some finally in the first time in my adult life! So, I look at these nice things and think twice. I will have the odd meal off plan, that's what lifes about really, you can't be that strict that you never treat yourself, but you just gotta have one meal out of the 21 a week, not all 21 which a lot of people do, including me, this time, I have my head in the right place, hoping nothing gets in the way as life happens sometimes and I'll get there. Dreaming of fitting into size 12's comfortably and then size 10 jeans would be wonderful. I'll always be bigger on top because of my bust, but if I could get down to a 14 top, whoop!

I lost 1lb this week, I was hoping for more, but your body can only let go of so much and if I was being more healthy in the 6 months I had off plan, than I thought I was, then I was likely yoyoing throughout that as my clothes still fit and I only ended up putting 2lbs on! :-O I would love to be in the 11 stone bracket by xmas eve, that's 13lbs, 7 weeks to go, it's achievable, but I won't be too upset if it's not quite there, I will be grateful for whatever falls off haha, at the end of the day, this is now my lifestyle, I don't intend ever coming completely off plan, we're eating good wholesome food and there's no reason to stop, like I said before, 1 meal out of 21 is ok in a week or if you wanted a day off plan a month, it's not a big deal, but it's getting straight back on it the next day, that's the key!

So far, i've lost 2 stones!!!

Shall we challenge ourselves to 2lbs a week until xmas? I am, but I'm aiming for 1lb and if its more whoop!! At least then i'll be in the overweight not obese bmi bracket which will be amazing!

I'm always up for a challenge to keep me on track so yes lets aim for 2lb a week until Christmas, I have never actually got to my targets, always a few pounds away before heading in the opposite direction lol. my first ever attempt back in the late 1990's saw me lose 5 stone and getting to 9 stone 11 from 15 stone 11 but never actually hit my target of 9 stone 7....but I did get 2nd in the Miss Slinky back then ;)

Over the years the weight went back on, divorce and partying haha....

2014 saw me go from 15's again to 11's but never hit the 11 stone marker i'd set for myself....

I am determined not to go back to the 15's so always reign myself in but now in the high 12's

do you find your self thinking I can easily put on 8 to 10lb in a matter of a couple of weeks but it takes months to lose half a stone.... so frustrating....anyway as long as we keep going and keep slimming world in the forefront we should be ok,

my weigh in is on Wednesday for this week and I haven't gone over my syns (under by quite a lot) I did a sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm 12:9 so I think it's only a pound loss so far which is a bit disappointing with 100% on plan but it's a loss.

I'm always up for a challenge to keep me on track so yes lets aim for 2lb a week until Christmas, I have never actually got to my targets, always a few pounds away before heading in the opposite direction lol. my first ever attempt back in the late 1990's saw me lose 5 stone and getting to 9 stone 11 from 15 stone 11 but never actually hit my target of 9 stone 7....but I did get 2nd in the Miss Slinky back then ;)

Over the years the weight went back on, divorce and partying haha....

2014 saw me go from 15's again to 11's but never hit the 11 stone marker i'd set for myself....

I am determined not to go back to the 15's so always reign myself in but now in the high 12's

do you find your self thinking I can easily put on 8 to 10lb in a matter of a couple of weeks but it takes months to lose half a stone.... so frustrating....anyway as long as we keep going and keep slimming world in the forefront we should be ok,

my weigh in is on Wednesday for this week and I haven't gone over my syns (under by quite a lot) I did a sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm 12:9 so I think it's only a pound loss so far which is a bit disappointing with 100% on plan but it's a loss.

Well I shocked myself when I had 6 months off plan and only put 2lbs on lol, so I know I could maintain haha I just need to get to target and 10 stones would be lovely! I only lost 1lb last Sunday, and I was on plan as much as possible, apart from when the kids cooked at school, but it's the rice that did it I think. Angel has just come home with a shepherds pie type meal, and it was scrumptious but had butter in it obviously lol, I also had a mugshot I probably shouldn't have, now I want chocolate, I was being good right up until then, so I'll wipe the slate clean and you know what, sometimes we need to trick our bodies into thinking it's not on a diet and it can fall off, just gotta get straight back on it! So i've already planned my meals for tomorrow. Good luck at weigh in tomorrow, hope it's a little more but a 1lb is good, it's the right direction!

2lbs off today, 12 stones 8lbs! :) Is anyone else in this bracket and hoping to be in the 11-10 stones bracket by Christmas? i'm 9lbs away whoop!!

Back