Anyone a 10, 12, 14

vodaka999

Silver Member
Hi guys

My OH has oredered that i have a clearout of my clothes or he wont fix my drawers that broke AGAIN this morning :giggle:

I have some trousers here that are a 10 ( 2 pairs one black one white ) 12 ( a pink pair a white cropped linen pair a pair of greenish adidas trackies and a denim mini skirt and 14's a blue pair and a green linen pair

So far these need a new home and 99% of them are brand new. Even when i was nearly at goal last time i couldnt fit in them and the 14's im only getting rid of to show willing lol. If anyone can rehome them they would love to know so i can get my drawers done heheheheh

Hun im a 12 in tops and 12-14 in trousersxx

Hi Vodaka - I think my other half WILL actually kill me if I bring anymore clothes into this house (we dont have the room!!!! living in a teeny little cottage while waiting for house to be built plus I've gone a bit mad on the clothes shopping front since I've lost weight - has to be forgiven though ;))
so I'm fine thanks hun but just wanted to say how lovely it is of you to offer this stuff to people - you're such a sweetheart!!. xxx

Hi guys

My OH has oredered that i have a clearout of my clothes or he wont fix my drawers that broke AGAIN this morning :giggle:

I have some trousers here that are a 10 ( 2 pairs one black one white ) 12 ( a pink pair a white cropped linen pair a pair of greenish adidas trackies and a denim mini skirt and 14's a blue pair and a green linen pair

So far these need a new home and 99% of them are brand new. Even when i was nearly at goal last time i couldnt fit in them and the 14's im only getting rid of to show willing lol. If anyone can rehome them they would love to know so i can get my drawers done heheheheh

i wish !!!! lol :):)

I am a 14 but if I get one more size 14 item I'll scream...I'm not taking any more clothes into this house until I am a 10 again! Am posting really just to say what a nice thought it was to ask everyone...so sweet!:)x

Will be sending the 12 and 14 pairs to Mandy so only the 8's left now :D

He is fixing them on Tuesday now i have gotten rid of a few bits lol

Back