Anyone a bit crafty?

GracieMai

I really love doing cross stitching and am now looking into doing a sewing and dress making course at college. Anyone else into anything crafty and could share ideas and tips?

x

Hi
I'm a card/scrapbooker although I do a little sewing I prefer paper crafts

hi there im a crafter too, im a scrapper and cardy, have you heard of UKS united kingdom scrappers?? :confused:
pm me and we can chat
i would pm you but i dont know how too :flirt2:

Hi,

I'm VERY new to scrapbooking, and when I say Very New, I mean in the last 2 weeks or so. It's fabulous and really interesting and relaxing.
Although, I don't think I know a lot about it but i'm sure i'll get more ideas as I go along.

I saw a girl from work's book and it 'wow'ed' me :)

♥ LOVE ♥

hi there im a crafter too, im a scrapper and cardy, have you heard of UKS united kingdom scrappers?? :confused:
pm me and we can chat
i would pm you but i dont know how too :flirt2:

I am a UKS member it's a great site

I love scrapbooking but I haven't done any since before the summer, got tangled up with my dollshouse. Maybe I should get scrapping again. I used to live near the most amazing shop for scrappers but now I've moved away and there isn't anywhere :cry:

I don't quite understand scrapbooking. But I do occasionally make things with Fimo, string together some beads to make phone charms or danglies, and do some painting. I also make Warhammer 40K models, but I'm not sure that counts :D

I also dabble with photography. By dabble I mean "am quite poor at" LOL.

I embroider cards, love knitting & not as often as I'd like I make my own clothes.

quilts

I do voluntry work patchworking making baby quilts for a charity to sell someone is there teaching me how to do it. Hopefully im going to take an exam too.

I've been sewing in some form for 33 years nearly. At present my crafty hobbies are: scrapping, card making, cross stitch and "proper sewing". Like to make clothes still and home furnishings sometimes.

i also make jewellery, both working with ready made vintage items and making silver rings/brass charms from scratch. don't really want to post pics up here as i'm super paranoid about someone i know finding me on here, clocking that theyre my items and then knowing my weight. how crazy am i. i might put up some pics in my diary in the members only bit :)

I have way too much crafty stuff, cardmaking and scrapbooking so paper is my downfall (and the bling you can stick on!). I also ventured into the world of Stampin' Up (loved their stuff so joined up!) so have a growing collection of even more stamps - I really could do with my own craft room as the other half is encroaching with his pc's onto my craft space!

I'd love to have a go at making jewellery but will no doubt get told off if something else arrives :)

jewellery is so theraputic- particularly making something from hand which needs sooo much work done to it, theres something very soothing about spending so much time sawing, forming shape, filing, filing some more, filing some more, rough polish, final polish...etc and thats before you even get onto soldering on stone settings and casting stones etc! concentrating on something so small and intricate really calms my mind. i can spend hours on a piece and not even realise. which is always good for the dieting situation, keeping busy!

I'm a cardmaker/scrapbooker too, the stuffs taken over my house, got a big wardrobe cheap with drawers and 99.9% of my stuff lives in there now lol

I also sew a bit and knit but there's not enough hours in the day.

Dont know if this is of any use to anybody

As a special thank you for being a CraftyStuff Newsletter Reader, please find a below a discount code which will give you
15% OFF EVERYTHING
All you have to do is enter the code CRAFTYSTUFF at the checkout in order to make your savings.
This code is valid until midnight on Wednesday 21st April and you can use it as many times as you like!
Pass this on to any of your friends and family who might find it of interest!
HAPPY SHOPPING!

And don't forget, no minimum order amount, fast despatch
and delivery just £2.50 (free for orders above £30).

Happy Crafty Shopping!

Alex, Ian, Jack, Rosie & Ozzie (the office cat)
The CraftyStuff Team

www.craftystuff.co.uk
01702 206126

Thats good postage prices, usually because i'm in N Ireland, some craft online stores use it as an excuse to overcharge..

Thanks

Back