Anyone a bit crafty?

I've always been creative... card making, cross stitch, scrap booking, origami... I tend to go on a mental craze for something then the novelty wears off after a few months... right now I'm really into painting "Munny's" I've just finished doing and Iron man one and a little sasuke one (a character from an anime)
I also started an "IndieVISUAL journal" but got annoyed with it... so stopped lol... That was just drawing something everyday for a year. I managed 4 months lol, have kept it all though and turned it into some kind of a scrapbook :)

I'm into a lot of crafty type things, I dressmake, a bit of cross-stitch, and recently i've been making beadwork and party favour boxes for my upcoming wedding renewal ceremony, and and icing cakes too for my little girl (I'm a dab hand at Dora) ... I really enjoy it, and like that I can switch from 5 hours on a Sunday to nothing at all for 2 weeks, and then 1/2 hour for 5 nights

I love all kinds of papercrafting and hand sewing. I'm just about to begin making clothes. Bought the patterns and the fabric, now just need to dust off the sewing machine and install my mum beside me to help me through the hard bits. :D

I love papercrafts, mainly scrapbooking and card making. I've started making hair clips now too!

I love making amigurumi animals and other crocheted items. I also do felt toys, plushies, cross stitch, knitting and custom toys.

I cross stitch, knit and make cards. My house is becoming over-run with stuff as I am starting to dabble in jewellery making too! I have also bought some bits to do scrap books for my 2 kids x

I love to crochet,
only started in December past but it is now my passion,
Im particularly into making blankets/afgans,
have made quite a few baby blankets and passed them onto new mothers.

There are some great YouTube videos showing you how to crochet, if that helps! I found it extremely helpful as the trying to follow diagrams in books was impossible. Once you get the hang of it it is extremely addictive! :D

I have done a few cross-stitch over the years....I started card making last year, did a bit of that, but have lost interest in it now...x

I knit - my kids have way more knitwear than is cool!! I took it up again a couple of Christmases ago to keep my hands busy and out of the Q*****y S****t tin :\

Ive just started getting into jewellery making, hoping to do a college course in it in november but have some bits and bobs in the house to get me started.

give me a pm if you ever have any questions, i'm no expert (yet) but i'm pretty into it xx

I'd love to have a go at lampwork beads, but will get told off. As it is I have to 'sneak in' 'Stampin Up stuff in with "customer orders" although as yet I don't think it's been noticed that my ribbons mountain has increased! Althouh I have stuff lurking all around the house in the odd cupboard I don't actually think it is known what I do have but I'm sure if some glass rods turned up I will be confined to the chicken coop and it'd be a bit cramped in there :) !!!

Ooo i definitely class into the "crafty" according to friends!

I love to crochet, knit, sew things, Hama/Perler beads and cross stitch :D

I just really like making things

Back