Anyone around a BMI of 29 doing 810 regularly? Question

Cerulean

Silver Member
I am thinking of doing 810 for a month or so once I get below 12st to try to normalise food before I start full on stepping up. I can't find any examples of weightlosses on here over several weeks on 810. I'm just a bit wary of it after putting on 2lb when I stuck to it pretty well for a week and kind of wanted to see an example of it working!

Seriously? Noone? There's no 810 thread or stats anywhere? Hmmmm...is it that hard to stick to for more than a couple of weeks? I loved my week on it apart from the weird weight gain!

There have been a few folks over the years do 810 from the get go, but none of them are around at the moment. Going by what I've seen in the past though, at your BMI I reckon you could expect a solid 2 pounds a week on 810. I know that doesn't sound a lot, but it's more than you'd get at this stage on WW.

I think you're going to have to experiment on behalf of all of us. :D

I'm now on 810 too. Bit wary like you because it seems like a lot of food! I'll let you know how I get on. Good luck to you! X

I have done it for a week and it seemed fair enough but was shocked that only eating 800 calories a day meant that I put on 2lbs. I know that might have balanced out the following week, but it's a lot of money to spend on barely eating and putting on weight so I decided to go back to SS!

Back