Anyone doing 810??....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sandyblack, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sandyblack

sandyblack Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie diet
    Hello everyone,

Im on my first week of 810 and loving it. I keep reading that people are having eggs and spring onion on 810 and it doesnt say that in my book. Is my book old? People mention that there was a change to the list last year.

Also - I dont drink tea or coffee with milk - can I have a yogurt as my dairy instead?

Sorry for all the questions! One more though - has anyone gained weight on 810?...

Thanks, just nervous about eating again but have to stick with it to build things back up again!xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i did 810 for awhile and loved it. i didn't gain weight didn't lose it but i didn't lose the following week on ss+ either so think it was me.
    yeah you can have eggs hun you can have eggs on ss+ to. and spring onions are on the list.
    what does the front of your book look like?
    yes you can have fat free yogurt 150g that could 0% greek to

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.