Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone drink Coke Zero?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KBQueen, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm on day 5 of SS and although I'm doing ok with the not eating part, I am struggling to drink all the water. A friend who is doing CD has suggested I drink Coke Zero as well as the water to stop the boredom, she has it daily and it hasnt affected her losses. Is it ok to have on SS? Also, I have had a blinding headache for 2 days now, its affecting my day as I have been unable to focus properly. Anything I can do about this other than take paracetamol?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i have coke zero on ss x

4. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I have it as well. Not a lot and only if I'm on track with my water for the day, just remember to drink all of your water as well, you should be aiming for a decent 3 litres or above a day, I found that this helps with the headache. On the side if medicine you can buy co-codamol which are a bit stronger than paracetmol, I get headaches all the time and take over the counter ones for normal headaches and prescribed ones for migraines x

5. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks girls. I will stick with the water and just have the odd glass of Coke Zero when I'm feeling I really need something xx

6. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

After a week I am going to allow myself 1 can of zero in the evening when I return from work. I love it anyway buy want to be 100% with my water, min 3litres a day before I start with my fizzy friend!!

7. nicky98989

nicky98989 Member

yes i do i did before and it didnt make any differance well i still lost fine every week, i couldnt do it without to be honest! just dont drink tons of the stuff :)

8. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    agree with the ladies ,drink your quota of water first then an odd can as a treat

9. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    the headache could be that your not having enough water, try upping it a little

10. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    I ALWAYS have a coke zero at the end of the day,after i have had all my water for the day i treat myself when i sit down....I feel it is well deserved...lol

11. rumbly-tums

rumbly-tums Slowly but surely x

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    i treat myself at the end of the day too but I have normal diet coke and it never affected my patterns in the past (i restarted this week).
    Its like my "pudding!"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.