Anyone else got a problem with eSource? Points query.

MinnieM

I do the eSource thing on my iPhone. After last nights weigh-in I entered my new weight. I was on 32 points but after entering my 3.5 pound loss my points INCREASED to 37 points???
Surely this can't be right?

Hey I had same problem & I've emailed them for help to amend to my usual 29pp. It's like they want me to eat, giving me a full 35 to play with. Someone said it might because I reached my first mini target of stone loss but I have changed my new target to another stone loss. As soon as they email me back with a response I'll let u know how to amend xxxx

MinnieM said:
Thank you. Funnily enough I HAVE reached my first target of 5% but have now changed it to 10%

Has ur points gone down?I can't amend mine no matter wot I do.I still ave had no response from WW support/tech help .

My esource keeps going tits up on my iPad, told me twice this weekend that I weigh 11 POUNDS!! Rebooted it and it seems fine for now

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Still got problems. I've lowered my goal right down to by 'ideal weight' (I was dealing with my bulk 5% at a time) but I'm still on 37 points!!

I wonder if I delete the app then re-install it then it will all come good?

I'm sticking to around 31 points until this is resolved.

Well think I may sue them this week if I gained or sts. Lol. They're encouraging me to ave 35 instead of 29, what is a girl to do ????AND not responding to my urgent, desperate email, I'm paying their wages for goodness sake. Hahaha

I lost 6lbs this week and my points have gone from 41 to 46... Weird!!

Gonna stick to 41... Bur worried incase they should be 40 now!!

X

You need to go online & change the settings. You can't do it on the app & it needs to be a laptop as you need that flash player thingy. I went to my profile(on the top) then clicked on change your week in the plan section. When you click that summat else pops up to say you have to change summat first then click on that & just edit where it says maintaining to lose weight. Sounds confusing but very easy x

Back