Anyone else have weird dreams on Exante??!!

Midge67

I'm having some strange dreams!! It seems they're happening every night.... totally random ones that are funny - but confusing as I wake up wondering if they happened!!

Is it just me??

:eek:

This is starting to freak me out now! Every night a strange dream... last night for example I was in prison for shooting a squirrel. My job in prison was to make sweetcorn by gouging out pieces of potato (that turned into sweetcorn!)..... ?????!!!

I had a very strange but quite nice one (in a way) last night. But as usual I wake up at the best (well worst) moment.

Yes I have really strange dreams on exante .. lol

Often that Ive eaten or something x

I had a very odd one last night, but think more to do with being poorly than exante-dreamt that I had a really dry mouth & was really thirsty, but everywhere I went no-one had any water to drink! I kept telling everyone I'm supposed to have 3 litres a day but no-one was listening! Then I woke up & funnily enough had a really dry mouth! Glad I took a bottle of water to bed with me!

I woke up with a sore head and neck today - stress related to my dream last night!! I dreamt I'd used my OH's car and left it in a pub car park overnight (don't know if I drunk lol) and when I got it the next day it was smashed in. I was so worried about the damn thing and as I say, sore neck today lol.

Anyone got any ideas on stopping the dreams??? Getting me down now.... :( x

Back