• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else not like meat?

ChubLock

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st1lb(0.44%)
I am really not keen on meats on the bone like beef, pork and lamb - my OH can't understand but I just don't like the taste I've had experiences of chewy and fatty meat in the past and I just hate the stuff!

He thinks I've just had it cooked badly in the past.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
Sorry, I love meat, and can't understand it either. I would quite happily suck the marrow from the bone. My daughter, however, is 10, and has refused to eat meat since she was 4 years old. She says she just hates the taste. She won't eat quorn. Says what's the point in that, it tastes like meat. Thinmk it must be a matter of taste. Her sister is just like my, and will eat meat of any kind, cooked in any way, on or off the bone.

tuppers

S: 10st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.39%)
I don't like the taste of any 'red' meat so beef lamb etc. is out the window. I will eat fish, but if I come across a bone during a meal it can really put me off. Chicken is the only meat I frequently eat, and even then (because I'm always the cook) I will buy only breasts/fillets and I will cut any of the sinewy tissue (such as the line down the middle and the end) and only have what I suppose is pieces of muscle.

I love the taste of ribs, but when I come across fat or veins it can make me feel ill!

I'm a walking food nightmare!

S: 13st12.0lb C: 12st4.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st7.5lb(11.08%)
I eat chicken and beef, but I wouldn't be too fussed about giving up meat in the main. I have to be in the mood for roast pork/pork chops and I can't abide lamb - just the smell of it makes me heave.

I have always said that my love of bacon sarnies is the only thing coming between me and vegetarianism lol.

tuppers

S: 10st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.39%)
Haha Snozzberry, I was complete veggie for about 5 years, and it was bacon that broke me!