Anyone else started LLL this week?

Hey, I'm about to go to my initial meeting before starting LLL. I'm hoping to chat to people on here to keep me motivated so I'm sure I'll be logging on regularly!

How are you finding it so far?

Do they have body pump classes at your gym? I found those classes are good for toning up. The instructor may be able to adapt some of the exercises so you don't make your injury worse. If not, skin brushing, epsom salt baths and nivea q10 firming lotion might help you in the short term. Good luck for your meeting :)
well... on my 4th day of LLL.. I have lost 5lbs.. not enough water yesterday felt very strange... trying to keep up the 2.5 ltrs a day with the St Clements mix in.. struggled to get all 3 packs in yesterday also stomach must be starting to adjust..
re- gym work I am off to Body Pump tonight first time in ages! will adjust weights to the lightest I think tonight ease myself back into it.
hope you are all doing well with your losses?!

Hi I'm starting Wednesday but feel I'm a little unsure with all the ragtime press / reading ice been doing for 24 hrs

Don't listen to the newspapers ... they take isolated cases, in which people are usually suffering from other ailments and the diet itself had NOTHING to do with it.

Don't scare youself silly by hear-say, this diet works the same as any other VLCD!

x

Back