Anyone else started LLL this week?

Well done , 3 Lbs is good .
I am having 2 days of CD before I get started, and wednesday full day on LL as I need my first metting tonight at 8pm
Keep postive , what time do you have you breakfast , luch , dinner on the packs ?

Last week I had porrdige about 7:30, bar about 11:30, Soup or shake around 14:00 and dinner about 18:00. This week I'm having lunch as my main meal.

I really enjoyed the first meeting last night, the counselling was good - very thought provoking. Good luck for tonight :)
Thanks , unsure how long the meeting will be .
Yes its 4 on LL but the same amount as CD but split into 4 .
will let you know how it goes . how many on your group ?

I am on lighterlife Total

just two of us on the LLL group. How about you? How did you find it?

Hi !

Went for first meeting last night , there was 8 of us . After she had weighed us and gave out our packs there was not much time for talking .
So your on LLL , so which plan is that one ?
I have lots of reading to do now , and homework lol
Just hope we can do more in the group next week.
How are you finding it ?

Hi !

Went for first meeting last night , there was 8 of us . After she had weighed us and gave out our packs there was not much time for talking .
So your on LLL , so which plan is that one ?
I have lots of reading to do now , and homework lol
Just hope we can do more in the group next week.
How are you finding it ?

sss

Last edited:
Do I or Dont I??

Hi All,
I am really thinking about starting LLL but the cost is pretty hefty! would love some advice if its really worth putting myself through it???.. I need to lose a 1st 10lbs I eat a good balanced diet but eat rubbish when I am stressed/sad :(
I have lost a stone and 2lbs since Sept and I am a 4/5x a week gym user but I have torn my cartilage in my knee and waiting for it to be repaired before I am aloud to do the full gym again :cry: I can feel the weight just waiting to jump back on .. need some advise from anyone who has a similar amount to lose
thanks
:)

baba , finding it hard , but i am noticing i am shrinking , unsure how i feel about the first group meeting as really didn't cover much , 10 mins after the weigh inns and food bags were done , i can't say that i took anything postive home with me in my way of thinking slim . but i'm staying 100% , its day for of vlcd for me as two days were CD and on day 2 of LL , just have to see how I feel as its alot of money to pay if i'm getting no reward ... early days , will see .
So 3 and a meal , how are you finding group ?

no , I also lapsed yesterday evening , i've lost my frame of mind , starting to think about things , its making my mood low .
Wonder whats happening , how are you today , are you back on track ?

Hi Babachickon,
I think I feel more bloated and full as I am not really getting the chance to have a good workout, my muscle tone I have worked hard for for the last 6 months is beginning to become saggy .. I have booked a meeting with my local LL councilor next week so see what happens from there I think.. fingers crossed. .. :)
thanks

hi baba... keep posting anywhere lol
For me i'm not in the right place I don't think , cos otherwise I would not be fighting it ..
Hows this weekend been for you ?
Its raining out , so much for a hot day huh .
Hi kate , how are you doing .

Hi baba , it went to my Email A/C so got it ok , for me i'm going on the Johnson diet , so up day down day diet so today is my down day of up too 500 cals , tomorrow is up to 2000 , but not taking it that high up .
Think for now it will work out better , i'll pop over to the forum shortly as a newbie lol
Well down on your weight loss , and how are things going for you on LL now ?

Hi ! I'm finding very good , i'm trying to find foods on my up days that are lower in Cals and not fatty foods .
I'm on my down day today . but feeling alot better .
so your back in the running too . Hope you do really well !

Back