Anyone Else starting in Aug??

Angel1974

Loves Porridge
Hello All,

Starting LL on 4th Aug and really excited I have done VLCD before but haven't dealt with my food triggers or issues - Anyone else starting in August - we could help each other to stay on track :p bye for now :p

Good luck with your journey Angel. It is so worth it. As you have done a VLCD before you know what to expect.

And you have come to the right place for support, there are loads of great people on here.

Good luck hun x x

good luck!!!
just think by christmas you will be a completely different shape - you better get saving for some new outfits
daisy x

Angel,

I'm starting on Tuesday the 4th! I'll probably weigh in at 215lbs and I hope to get to 140 by the end of November. Have you done LL before?

LS

good luck you august starters x

Angel,

I'm starting on Tuesday the 4th! I'll probably weigh in at 215lbs and I hope to get to 140 by the end of November. Have you done LL before?

LS

Hello Paddington

Great to hear from someone starting on the same day - nope not done LL before done Cambridge but need the support that LL offers how about you are you new to VLCD??

post and let me know how you get on
bye for now ;)

have any of you got started? x

Hi,

I start LL on Wednesday. I have never been on a VLCD before and am quite apprehensive about it all. I have read quite a lot about LL from this forum prior to signing up and was inspired from the amazing response and support people get. I look forward to the support when times are hard.
Any words of wisdom for the first few days?

Thanks,
Sparky :)

Hey ya'll
I did LL before in Jan 09 and i start again tomorrow night :D though started my packs yesterday :D alls going well its mad i already dont feel hungry!! :D
Its sooo worth it i only stopped last time because of family issues but now im back and ready to kick fat for one last time!
Lovesyou all and good luck to all!!
xxx

Hello Paddington

Great to hear from someone starting on the same day - nope not done LL before done Cambridge but need the support that LL offers how about you are you new to VLCD??

post and let me know how you get on
bye for now ;)

Hi Angel

I started today on just the packs - Strawberry, Banana, Tomato and Chocolate. I'm re;ieved to be finally started!

I've done LL for a few weeks twice in the last two years but not as prepared as I was this time!
:)

How did it go with you?

LS

I went to my group last night which was amazing lovely ladies! and after 3 days of packs i weighed and was down 6lbs already!! ;) :D
cant wait to see what the scales say next tuesday!!!!!
how are you finding your fist day guys??
lovesyou
xxx

Oh my god Rachie, 6lbs well done you :) :) You must me over the moon with that. Your well on target for your August challenge.....keep up the great work!

I started my first pack today, messed up the porridge made it far too thick and my milkshake wasnt cold enough.......note to self take the water out of the fridge so its nice and cold!

Angel and Paddington Bear how are you getting on?

aww dear! if you make the porrige to thick you can add a little extra hot water :) to make it a little runnier haha!
I weighed this morning and im now 10lbs down in 5 days its MENTAL!! :eek:
Hows everyone else getting on????
Remeber nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
xxx

Hey everyone! Soooo glad I have found this site! I look forward to offering and receiving support to all you fellow lighterlife dieters!

I started my packs yesterday and feel "ok", just feel shattered. Anyone else having any side effects? However, I am battling through because I know it will be worth it in the end and hopefuly will be feeling better by Saturday!

Good luck everyone and I hope to speak to you all throughout the route to skinny journey! lol! xx

Good Luck all you August girls! Sounds like you are doing great... a little tip for the shakes, get a blender or a hand blender and do them with ice cold water and ice, totally like a delicious smoothie or frappe!!

Jez
xx

I have just picked up my packs and cant wait to start tomorrow!
Just a shame that due to the swine flu, there wont be any meetings until the beginning of Sept.

Back