Anyone else starting in January 2009

Anna!

Just seen your message! For some reason it didn't come up when i first looked! So hello to you too!!!

X

i can't work out how to put a photo up, it keeps telling me that i'm not authorized to do stuff :(

Pics are something that comes after 50 posts I think... so get nosing around and popping a few words here and there :) xx

You could start that thread for January starters too? You can see the one I did for August starters as an idea... that way everyone has somewhere to convene ;) x

well ive finally got my appointment for my doc to sign my form, its this friday morning so as soon as its sent off to my LLC ill be on the road!!!!

ive just worked out that if i can loose about 4lbs a week i will be nearly at target!! looking at everyones losses i think its possible, its a great feeling!

ive got such a few busy weeks ahead, im just gonna try and enjoy it like you ladies have said, ive made big sacrifices for this diet, ive even cancelled my 30th birthday party so theres no temptation in the way of success!!!! i have such a busy exciting summer ahead next year and i cant wait to feel like me again x

emma x

We're down another week!!

Whoop whoop we are getting closer. So my lovely January Ladies! Lets get down and dirty - lets set out some initial targets!

I think my starting weight will be between 13 stone 10 and 14 stone (I've been going between these two for the past year - and with christmas and birthdays!!)

My goal weight is 9 stone 5lb .. so thats losing around 4 1/2. I'm hoping to lose an average of 3-4 lb a week I am looking at 17 weeks on abstinence.

Start Foundation - 8th Jan 2008
Finish Foundation and Start RTM(aim) - 7th May 2008

(Holiday 4th and 5th week of RTM)

Aim to "finish" RTM - July 30th 2008

Start to Maintain - August 2008.

Start size - 16 - 20
Aim size - 10 - 12

Your turns!!!

well i have about 50lbs to loose, that will take me to about 10 and a half stone. to be honest ive had 2 kids and am not sure if ill ever get that low, or even if i want to because of the skin and stuff.

at the moment im a 16-18, ill keep on with this untill im a 12. a 12 is perfect and not something ive been since i was 18!!!!
i should finish foundation around the 20th april, but im not saying that for definate, i may stay on it longer of i need to!!!

iT'S ABOUT A STONE A MONTH

Obviously it does depend a bit on how much you have to lose, but you can reckon on a stone a month and probably a bit more at the start.
The weight loss is not usually consistent.
Some weeks will be amazing and sometimes you'll think youve got stuck and can feel very despondent.
If you are prepared for that it will be easier and remember we will all be here to cheer you on.
Good luck when you get cracking.:nightf:

Hi,
Well, mine will be a long journey. I've been hovering around 18st7-19st for most of this year, and I'm aiming to lose 10stone.
When I've tried SW (at least 3 times in the last 5 years) and previously at WW and another local slimming club, I've been starting out at 16-17 stone but it always seemed too daunting to say what I really wanted - to be slim not just not obese - and so I always settled for "I'll lose 10 per cent. Then, inevitably, I'd lose interest and it would have taken ages anyway.
So, this time, I'm shouting it loud and clear - I will lose at least 50 per cent!!! and be in the lower end of the "normal" BMI.
S.x

Good advice slendabenda.

I was going between 3-4lb a week as an average - which would be a stone every four weeks or so.

yay!!! the doc signed my form so its all off in the post ready for my start date!

it was touch and go there with my blood pressure for a while but in the end it was agreed it would come down with weight loss!! so im all set and ready for the new year that awaits!!!!!

ive had some changes to my personal life this past week, mainly friendships, ive mentioned before that certain friends would try and bring me down and tell me not to do it, well they are no longer in my life so im very excited that im 100% all in this now!!!! heres to new bodies, new friendships and much more!!!!!:)

Goals

Ok my goals are:
* Lose 6 stone
* Fit in to the beautiful dress my OH has bought me to wear on my birthday (August)
* Be comfortable and confident in my own skin
* (Even though i am 100% doing this for myself) Stick a metaphorical 2 fingers up at everyone who has ever called me fat or taken the p*ss out of me.

My goals are:
* lose 6.5 stones *
* In June - Fit into a dress that I wore on my honeymoon 10 years ago *
* get fitter *
* Keep going till I get there!*

Louale x

Good luck

You CAN do it and the time flies by.
I've lost over half my body weight ( and so much baggage.
I never thought I could do it.
You will too.

Good luck.

SlendaBlenda - you forget "and am now an inspiration to New Starters" on your achievment list! :D

Thanks Em

I start RTM tomorrow,
Completely new ball game........scary.
Wish I was clever with IT like you.
:character00148:

how is everyone feeling?? i feel like time is really dragging, january seems so far away right now!!!

im waiting to hear from my LLC with a def start date, im getting a bit impatient and will be ringing her, if ive heard nothing by next week. life feels normal, same food, same happenings, same routines, just wanna get on with this new chapter in my life!!!!

Hi guys

//waves

I just thought I'd stick my head in to say good luck! I had to wait a few weeks before I started but it'll come round before you know it! I'm not going to lie to you. It will be one of the hardest things you've ever done in your life but the results speak for themselves. I have my week 15 weigh in on Wednesday where I'll hit 6 stone lost!

WOW guy thats fantastic, im looking forward to the mental challenge as well as the weight loss, i have so many reasons to do this, i just hope im strong enough to do it!!!!!!!

keep up your good work, its amazing!!

The good thing about starting in Jan is that the Christmas period always seems to fly by for me (I mean its the 9TH today!?!?!)

Oh! One month to go!

Hmmm, ditto, no definite start date here either! I'm happy about waiting until after Christmas/New Year, but I do hope it isn't much after that!

I have decided to do something I have never done before when embarking on Weight Loss.

I am going to get 2 items of clothing of things I have always wanted to wear in my ideal size.

I shall be back with pictures.

Back