Anyone else starting in January 2009

I really do think we all have something in common. I can not stop eating at the moment either but the worst thing is that it is not the good stuff. I have already waited 7 weeks and have still got another 3 weeks to go (start on 13th Jan).
Also my other half is getting sick of harping on about it too as I am soooooo itching to start. Although to be honest he's not very pleased with me doing it as he thinks it's too drastic (more like he is scared I'll leave him when I'm thin and gorgeous as he has already told me!!) But I am doing it for myself and no one else!!!
Hope I can get this under control before Jan though as it will just make the withdrawal worse in the first few days.
Hope everyone else has a good xmas, just keep gfocused on that first weigh in.

I have decided that on Jan 2nd I'm going to go low carb and start drinking lots of water, that way when I start on packs on 7th hopefully it won't be as bad as it would be if I started tomorrow!

My hubby is the same - sick of me going on about it. Its about 6 weeks since i decided to do LL - so would have half way there by now if I had been able to start straight away.

Mind you i'm glad I've had this time in someways to get my head round it all

Off to check the santa tracker again (he'd just passed India when I last checked lol!) then try and get my 3 off to bed - wish me luck

daisy x

Yes! I have had to sleep on my back as my stomach is so huge with food consumed each day that its uncomfortable to lie on my front! Its like I have a mission to eat as much of everything (fattening of course) in the days leading up to the start of the diet!!!! Like I dont have enough weight to lose already! (3 stone!)

Can I join in as a January starter too? Restarting on new LighterLite programme on 5th Jan. Lost 4 1/2st on foundation have regained 24lbs so here goes to getting this excess off for good because I will not make the same mistakes again, I ain't going through this beating myself up anymore!!!
Janey x

If you look up at the "sticky threads" there is also an "Official Jan Starters" thread up there - and everyone is more than welcome to plod along to there!

Can I join in as a January starter too? Restarting on new LighterLite programme on 5th Jan. Lost 4 1/2st on foundation have regained 24lbs so here goes to getting this excess off for good because I will not make the same mistakes again, I ain't going through this beating myself up anymore!!!
Janey x
Hi Janey - see you in sticky starters!:8855:

Back