Anyone else worry about maintaining?

magb

I'm so happy on this diet right now, only when I finally do get to my target weight I'm scared of it all creeping up on me again. I'm starting to worry about silly things like music festivals I'm going to this summer- wondering how I'm going to eat low carb when camping for 5 days and not drink, I want to have fun but I'm scared I'll put loads of weight on again.

I'm always a bit stuck when I'm starvng at the train station because ready meals such as sandwiches all seem to be high in carbs. What kind of foods are good for packing that won't go funny by lunch time? I know this sounds stupid but is it like this for anyone who wants to be slim? Constantly thinking about food and weight?

You'll get there hun. What about some cold pizza, mim sarnie, cold chicken curry pieces without the sauce? I take mine on duty. The curry is made for dinner then i pick out the chunks of chicken and leave them in a box to cool. These do me on a night duty and taste lovely everyone else wants it. Add some salad to this and you have a lovely lunch.

im not worried for long term no,
I have now come to the point that if i did eat sarnies and chips (for a hol or festiveal like you) i know how much better im feeling with low carb so would just jump back on the wagon,
This diet is second nature to me now..i know the best foods to eat, i know the 'your pushing it foods' and im yet to fall completely off the wagon..

cold meats are GREAT, babybel cheeses, MIM and paté can go in a lunch box, salads with eggs, meat, cold cheeseburger pie...the list is endless!

I stick to induction foods at home and tend to have a carby lunch, that seems to work for me. I also plan ahead if I know I'm going to have a carb blowout coming I stay on strict induction for a week before hand and then strict induction after until I'm back to normal.

Back