Anyone else's weightloss abit rubbish =/

Chellywelly

Silver Member
Hey everyone, on day 19 today, end of week 3 on tuesday and my 3rd weight-in, lost 10lb first week which was amazing, 1lb week 2 week i was gutted about and only lost about 2lb so far this week, dont get me wrong im chuffed that its a loss all the same but i was hoping for an average of 3/4lb a week with the odd week abit lower! im sticking to this diet because weightloss is garenteed if you stick to it and i love the food packs nom nom, but anyone got any advice im going to up my Zumba tomoz and see if that shifts an extra pound but i seriously need abit of motivation and confidence atm =/

xx

It's quite common for the second week's weight loss to be low - I only lost 1 lb - and you are on track for this week. Don't stress the weekly amounts - sometimes high and sometimes low - just look back over the previous 4 weeks (when you get there) and average the amount - you are likely to be happy with the result.

thanks girls your right starlight im been daft! lol impatience is my middle name :) and thanks weasey! im sure i will

My 3rd week has been a bit rubbish too... -2.6lbs (Week 1 6lb & Week 2 4.4lb) :(

But as people have said all you can do is keep on it & take a longer term view.
& see if there's anything you could change? I stayed in ketosis but may have overdone the protein when I didn't have a pack available late at work & could probably do with taking the exercise up a notch now my body is used to what I'm doing at the moment. Also appreciate as I get closer to my more natural 'set point' things may well get harder.
Eating out tomorrow night challenge, hmmm... Don't want to eat anything!

thanks girls your right starlight im been daft! lol impatience is my middle name :) and thanks weasey! im sure i will

How did you go with your weigh in yesterday chellywelly?

Hi everyone,

Chellywelly, we started on the same day! You're doing excellent, it says you lost 2 stone already! Welldone!

I've been struggling a bit! Lost 2pounds on my last weigh in and lost 3pounds the week before that!

At least its going down though!

x

My problem is the other way. I am loosing too fast (I never thought I would hear myself say that) and although I planned for eight weeks, may have to stop earlier.

I did wonder, do some of us have really high metabolisms that allows us to loose really, really quickly, others lower so slower losses? Also will those who loose slower have more chance of keeping it off?

Sorry to hijack your thread hunny. :)

Wow! That is astonishing! You've lost 66 pounds in about 2 months? Well firstly congratulations! That is quite a significant result! I bet people in your life are shocked to see the weight literally drop off you so quickly!
Everyone has very different metabolic rates, different lean muscle ratio, genes etc, that is a fact, but I can also see that you are diabetic which might be something concerning so I would check with your GP just for assurance and to be on the safe side.
Well jel though! x

Hey guys, yer I had a huge woosh! Well happy :D

Katherine I seriously wouldn't worry about your losses at the moment. You've only done 2 weeks

Thank you Chi and starlight. I am an Atkins girl, and had huge problems eating when first put on diabetes medication. It is an appetite suppressant and I had quite an extreme reaction, hence the huge wait loss. Thankfully, my GP is an absolute darling, who fully supports and monitors me regularly.

S&S is so easy though, no mixing, no weighing, just water in a shaker and your done. :)

Am only 0.8lbs lighter than Sunday morning, and only 0.2lbs lighter than Monday. 2 more days to go. Hope for a whoosh either by Sundays weighin or next week. I'm finishing June 17th no matter what happens though. That helps, as what always stressed me before was that I couldn't finish till I reached a certain weight - meaning that any bad weeks meant needing another week.

Went swimming last night for the first time and will go again maybe Sunday.

I know it's all been said before........but........my weigh ins on a Monday, but like so many people couldn't resist a sneaky peep at the scales......n yes you've guessed it, I haven't lost a single lb :-((. How can this be possible when I've followed it 100% and only consuming less than 600 calories......I know the science bit about having to have a deficit of 3600 calories to lose a lb. I'm on wk 4 at the moment and am quite enjoying the diet, but my god it's an anti social one, and I feel my family are having to make sacrifices too, we normally eat out at least once a week, visit the pub now and again, have takeaways etc, and that's all gone on hold.

Sorry to bore you all with the usual post but I feel so disheartened, and really don't want to fall off the wagon. I go on holiday to Portugal in a fortnight and I desperately wanted to lose another 7lbs by then. I also had every intention to take my packs and follow the diet over there (not quite as strict, but certainly no alcohol, nor carbs), this as you can imagine is a MAJOR sacrifice and totally out of character for me.......honest to god I gain at the very least a stone after every hol.

God I've gone on n on......sorry......but really desperately need this diet to work :-((

Helan xx

SerenityValley said:
Am only 0.8lbs lighter than Sunday morning, and only 0.2lbs lighter than Monday. 2 more days to go. Hope for a whoosh either by Sundays weighin or next week. I'm finishing June 17th no matter what happens though. That helps, as what always stressed me before was that I couldn't finish till I reached a certain weight - meaning that any bad weeks meant needing another week.

Went swimming last night for the first time and will go again maybe Sunday.

Every little helps! I have fluctuations daily which is annoying! But even half a pound down keeps me happy now

Spandex said:
I've got a set of scales that weigh in stones, pounds and ounces and it's very good to see the ounces go down.

Ooh what scales are these? I will be getting a new set at some point but don't know which to buy.

I currently have some digital weight watcher ones that I've had for about 4 years. They weigh in lbs, kg or stones and lbs (they measure in between lbs as 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4).

Ooh what scales are these? I will be getting a new set at some point but don't know which to buy.

I currently have some digital weight watcher ones that I've had for about 4 years. They weigh in lbs, kg or stones and lbs (they measure in between lbs as 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4).

i have the exact same scales, i dont really like them tho because they sometimes give false readings, i had to get rid of my old ones as they were just rubbish! id like some scales that measure the ounces too!

Me three LOL
They are weight watchers precision scales, think they were 17.99 from argos

haha! i think if i bought some more scales my OH would go balistic!

Back