anyone fancy a 1 week challenge?

I upped my fluids the sunday before i started the water challenge because i realized i wasn't drinking enough and on my first wi i lost 4lbs so i was well pleased:D.
xx

I'm going to do the water challenge starting tomorrow :) WI was today.

I started the water challenge yesterday and cannot stop peeing! Not sure if the water is going to help me lose weight, but all the trips upstairs to the bathroom will!! haha

I started the water challenge yesterday and cannot stop peeing! Not sure if the water is going to help me lose weight, but all the trips upstairs to the bathroom will!! haha

lol yeah

Ok, started this challenge on Monday, have been drinking water like it's going out of fashion (I've probably caused the hose pipe ban haha) and weighed myself today and I have lost 2lbs already so guessing it's working!! (I just can't help weighing myself everyday, I know it's a bad habit but I just can't stop)! :D

I started the water yesterday, having self weighed in the morning. Drank about 5l of fluids all day, of which about 3 was just pure water. Am already over a litre into todays intake and need to wee every five minutes.

Well I lost 1.5lbs, which for me is great considering it's * week. Am soooo gonna keep this up. I have so much more energy aswell, so I may have been quite dehydrated ...as I probably didn't even drink more than a litre before, now that I think about it :eek:

:D

How is everybody doing?

I wanted to try drinking more water along with the scan bran but I've been so busy getting ready to move that I'm barely squeezing in meals. The scan bran is going well, I've become extremely *ahem* regular and they're keeping me really full throughout the day. Haven't got any scales to check my progress but should find out on Tuesday :D

Hi there. I am doing the water challenge, and am drinking 1.5-2 litres a day, just to start off with as I'm going to the loo so often! I must have been so dehydrated if my body can't stand the normal amount of water it is supposed to get.

My mum keeps saying that I look smaller and my jeans are looser, it must be said, but in less than a week, because of water??? I must say I'm a bit dubious...

We'll see; WI on Monday :)

I've lost 2lbs this week, was on track to lose 5lbs however 1 1/2 bottles of wine, KFC and strawberry cheesecake put the skittles on that!!! Still, 2lbs is better than nothing and best of all, all my friends and work colleagues have been commenting on how much brighter my skin is looking, one even went so far as to say that I didn't need to wear make up anymore!! :D Oh, and my jeans fit again!!!! :D :D

So, I'm going to do the challenge for another week but it's my anniversary on Friday and we're going to a greek restaurant so going to save up all my syns and look into what are the least syns on the menu :D

How is everyone else getting on?

i lost 1.5 this week and seen as I had a terriable weekend last weekend that was good i'm gonna do water challenge this week doing well so far today but been to loo just as many times as glasses i have drank lol
well done on all your losses

Back