Anyone fancy starting 30 day shred with me?

I seem to have picked the most ridiculous week to start this, I have just got home from work and am shattered after leaving the house at 8, am out tomorrow straight from work and spinning Friday. Hmmmm

I am going to try and for in but may start again with a vengeance on Sunday after my friends 40th birthday party!

Don't worry hun, just start it when your ready, i can assure you Ill still be here. Im hoping to enjoy it so much ill do another 30 days haha! only if it shows any results ofcorse...
Nighty night.

I seem to have picked the most ridiculous week to start this, I have just got home from work and am shattered after leaving the house at 8, am out tomorrow straight from work and spinning Friday. Hmmmm

I am going to try and for in but may start again with a vengeance on Sunday after my friends 40th birthday party!

Start it when you can Hun, if you push yourself too much you'll only resent having to do it!

I'll be here too as will definitely be doing it for the foreseeable future rather than just the 30 days!
X

Day 9 complete, huff puff...

huff puff means you're doing well :)
I'm taking a break day today, going for a long walk tonight instead, give my arms a chance to learn to move again!
X

Ended up with a rest day as i got called into work, then a very intense meeting and now got friends coming round at 5! Aaaargh life gets in the way.. means i will have to do D10 tomorrow, dont like exercising with kids around!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys did 10/30 today. Not looking forward to starting level 2 tomorrow. Scared.nail biting....

Well done! You'll be absolutely fine, remember as long as you're moving you're winning, so if you can't do a move straight away, change it! I'm dreading going back after a week off, ** week for me so feels like elephants are sitting on my stomach, no way I'm managing Jillian at the mo, probably start back at level 1 again! *boo*
X

Hi guys. I did it! level 2 day 11.
Im actually feeling ok, won't deny i found the planks difficult but by day 20 Ill be a pro!!;)
Hope your all ok.

Hey all, hope you're all ok, sorry I haven't been on here much lately, I have been busy writing an essay for the past several days, thank god that is over. I am still on the shred :D Will update in more detail later on, gotta get my kids ready for school and I have group this morning, I am dreading the scales today.

Good luck cherry! Remember its just a number, the mirror is your friend. :)

How did you get on with WI Cherry?

Ive completed 12/30DS today, all different set of muscles hurting today.
When Ive done the initial 30 days Im thinking I will then alternate between the levels everyday that way all the muscle groups are being worked in the week.
If I survive the next 18 shreds ofcorse;)

Hey Bubble, how did you find the walking push-up? I'm jumping back on tomorrow!
X

I was actually surprised I could do that! I have more trouble doing those planks where you twist inwards on circuit 3, well all planks were a challenge. Im going to get stronger thoough. As for double skipping rope I have no chance!!

13/30 completed. Im wacked off to bed. X

First day back today after a week and a bit off! *hides* hoping to start on L2 again, refusing to go back to the start! :p
X

Welcome back and good luck you should be ok going straight to L2 you werent gone for long. Today i did 15/30ds.

*dead* Feel like a saint today, completed Shred, 30 day arms, abs and squats and 20 mins on crosstrainer! X

Hi peeps. Im attempting level 3 today.... nail biting....

Back