Anyone finding TS hard - any advice??

Im just beginning week 3 on TS and yeah its hard. First few days i was like I JUST WANT TO EAT FOOD. and now i miss it a bit, and weirdly chewing something haha. But every time i get tempted i just think about shedding the pounds. I force myself to drink so much water to take my mind off the hunger, plus i make things a bit more exciting with seasoning etc. My sister is on another VLCD so once or twice I've stolen one of her sachets/meal packs to mix things up/ make it more exciting.

Biggest tip: i hate the carbonara... but with some plain cooked chicken shredded in it, its actually really nice!

GOOD LUCK X

Hi, you have all been brilliant.. I've decided to give TS another try. Day 2 of TS for me and I'm so hungry. I need willpower!

Hi all. I've never done well on any diet before until now due to my poor willpower. It is true that once you are in ketosis it is much easier although I keep spoiling it and have to start again. Despite his I have lost 25lb in 9 weeks! Not as fast as some but I try not to compare myself to those who lose much quicker and to take pride in my own losses. The main things for me are:
- Keeping your own diary and following others for support
- Update yours and try to read those you follow daily
- Use the forum, maybe do a couple of challenges
- Drink lots of water
- Have a couple of cups of buillion every day
- If you are tempted to eat try not to have anything with high carbs
- Any time you fall off the wagon stay positive. Get back on there. Don't just think 'That's it. I've ruined my diet. Might as well just go the full hog now and have all the things I shouldn't have. The diet doesn't work. No point in doing it.' DON'T SABOTAGE YOURSELF!
- Take every day as it comes. If you haven't managed 100% one day treat the next day as 'a new day, new start.'
- Don't beat yourself up for any blips - just put them behind you.
- Set yourself short and long term targets and reward yourself. I buy a new bracelet for every stone lost. Am 2lb off bracelet number 2 now.
- Be realistic - if you only have 3 or 4, or less, stones to lose you aren't going to lose 7lb a week! If you did this would result in wrinkles and baggy skin!

That's all I can think of for now. Hope it helps. Just stay positive and persist and you'll do it. Good luck.

Lynne

Back