• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone from Suffolk way?

Bumpy0

S: 13st7lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 1st9lb(12.17%)
Now that is real Suffolk talk, boy! There seems to be a few meets happening but for me it would be so differcult as i have the hubby that works away and 2 kiddies!

Would anyone be interested in meeting up locally? Nothing to exciting, just a coffee maybe?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
I'm in Hadleigh, where abouts are you? xx

Bumpy0

Martlesham heath!

Bumpy0

Would you like to meet sometime?

Bumpy0

Bump...

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
Yes definitely! Are we the only ones?!

Id meet yo all but i think it would be a long drive from south Wales heehee.
We should do a meet somewhere, and everyone can come. Somewhere central in the UK....near a McDonalds JOKE!
Ruthy xxx

Bumpy0

I think this is it for this part of the world! Rolo lives in suffolk but perhaps not seen this thread yet. We could meet at Harrods of Hadleigh pmsl! :) No, seriously would be good to meet for coffee or something! Are you both SWers?

Ruthy you could come if you wanted to see us but is a bit far hun! I was on my hols in south Wales not long back, we stayed at freshwater bay near to Tenby! I loved it there.

omg! you would have had to come through a town called CARMARTHEN (thats where i am). When you drive up to it you need to cross a small bridge before taking a left to head towards Tenby!

Small world.
Ruthy xxx

Anyone in Suffolk or surrounding areas thinking about or had Weight Loss Surgery? Having a Support Group Meeting on Saturday 15th November if anyone is interested in coming along? (Can come from anywhere if you'd like to travel to meet?!)

Check the website www.freewebs.com/wls-ips & hope to meet some of you there!

Even though I am doing the Weight Loss Surgery Support Group, how do you guys feel like meeting up, just as a 'get-together' sometime? One can never have too many friends & we all want to be losers, right?

Any thoughts or ideas for meeting for a coffee maybe?