ANYONE GET SCARED THEY'RE EAT?AND SCALES ADDICTION?? Anyone??

Although by then i may need to buy a new belt as i am already up 2 notches on belt and trousers all loose

That's fab Lee! Watch those trousers don't drop;)

OMG I can't believe you have done 21 days already :eek: that has flown by!

I am NOT scared of eating as I have mostly managed to contain any meals I have had and moved on - for me this journey hasn't been about staying abstinent it is about changing my whole thinking process around food. To stay 100% abstinent means that you aren't learning control around food and I personally think that is the only bit of CD that I think is amazing is their add a meal week so that you don't build a phobia of food.

I am more scared of binging on crisps and chocolate than eating per se as that is what I used to do!

Regarding the scales, I weigh myself each morning first thing after my first wee and take that as my "true" weight, although the weight in my ticker is actually my official LL WI weight which can be as much as 4lbs higher than my first thing in the morning weight although on occasion it has matched.

I am very aware though that my weight depends very much on how much water I have drunk throughout the day rather than my "true" weight which is why I weigh myself each morning. By weighing each morning at the same time then that gives me a better indication of how I am doing.

Hi C,

WOW day 21, doesn't time fly!

Good luck for WI but Im sure you don't need it.

Congratulate yourself on how much willpower you've had for the last 21 days and try not to focus too much on IF you might eat. Remember all the days you didn't and said no to food and that horrible chatterbox.

Well done. Let us know how you get on with your WI.

Sometimes I dream about eating food and wake up in the morning thinking I really did! Its scary. I love my scales though. I also weigh myself every morning naked. Its the best time to get weighed, so I'm told. Good luck with your weigh in tonight.

Yeah i have been amazed at my own Willpower, it has shocked me to be honest!

Even yesterday i was desperate for a pee (sure you know the feeling!) and was stuck for an hour in London traffic to the point it was getting PAINFUL :eek: and almost close to an accident! so i swirved and skidded into a KFC as it was on my left and ran for there Loo, (Now i should point out that i "used" to be one of KFCs number one customers) I finished in the Loo and felt so guilty of just using there loo as not a customer i walked over the counter to buy something (silly i know but thats me) and as easy and cheap i bought a small fries :eek::eek::eek:

Dont panic! I walked outside got in car, (did sniff and look at those nice hot fries though :p) and promtly drove out carpark throwing said fries into a skip! Didnt touch one at all. I felt so powerful you know?

WELL DONE LEE ''BIG CLAP'' I RECOMMEND XXC

OMG I can't believe you have done 21 days already :eek: that has flown by!

I am NOT scared of eating as I have mostly managed to contain any meals I have had and moved on - for me this journey hasn't been about staying abstinent it is about changing my whole thinking process around food. To stay 100% abstinent means that you aren't learning control around food and I personally think that is the only bit of CD that I think is amazing is their add a meal week so that you don't build a phobia of food.

I am more scared of binging on crisps and chocolate than eating per se as that is what I used to do!

Regarding the scales, I weigh myself each morning first thing after my first wee and take that as my "true" weight, although the weight in my ticker is actually my official LL WI weight which can be as much as 4lbs higher than my first thing in the morning weight although on occasion it has matched.

I am very aware though that my weight depends very much on how much water I have drunk throughout the day rather than my "true" weight which is why I weigh myself each morning. By weighing each morning at the same time then that gives me a better indication of how I am doing.

THANKS FLOPSTER YES I KNOW YOUR RIGHT JUST HAVE TO GET MY HEAD TO WHERE YOUR IS SOME HOW?SOON I HOPE?
XXC

Hi C,

WOW day 21, doesn't time fly!

Good luck for WI but Im sure you don't need it.

Congratulate yourself on how much willpower you've had for the last 21 days and try not to focus too much on IF you might eat. Remember all the days you didn't and said no to food and that horrible chatterbox.

Well done. Let us know how you get on with your WI.

THANKS SB
I LOST 3LBS AS GOOD AS IT WAS FELT IT WAS MORE BUT HEY I STUCK TO SS 100% DRANKS LOTS OF WATER SO IM DOING WHAT WERE MEANT TO I JUST HOPE ITS AT LEAST 3LBS NEXT WEEK XXC

Sometimes I dream about eating food and wake up in the morning thinking I really did! Its scary. I love my scales though. I also weigh myself every morning naked. Its the best time to get weighed, so I'm told. Good luck with your weigh in tonight.

THANKS ANJI..........
FOOD NIGHTMARES :eek: XXC

THANKS FLOPSTER YES I KNOW YOUR RIGHT JUST HAVE TO GET MY HEAD TO WHERE YOUR IS SOME HOW?SOON I HOPE?
XXC

OMG you don't want to be where my head is right now, I have been fighting my demons all week and have probably put on this week :eek: :(

OMG you don't want to be where my head is right now, I have been fighting my demons all week and have probably put on this week :eek: :(

OH FLOPSTER ((((hugs))))
DO YOU KNOW WHY??is everything ok in your life??You know you can do it your 1 of my inspirations :) If you put on this week try and forget it,are you doing devlopment or management?If you do put on get back on SS and it will be gone in days.
Its hard isnt it I did that after 11 weeks on CD last year and regained it all thats why Im scared of eating this time!
You'll be ok ~~~~only 67 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS :eek:
XXC

OH FLOPSTER ((((hugs))))
DO YOU KNOW WHY??is everything ok in your life??You know you can do it your 1 of my inspirations :) If you put on this week try and forget it,are you doing devlopment or management?If you do put on get back on SS and it will be gone in days.
Its hard isnt it I did that after 11 weeks on CD last year and regained it all thats why Im scared of eating this time!
You'll be ok ~~~~only 67 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS :eek:
XXC

Do you know, that is what is so funny, the last few months have been mega stressful and this week hasn't and rather than eating on stress which is what I have been so very conscious not to do, for some reason I have been off guard this week. I am in Development.

I was doing great until Monday when I went to the woman of achievement lunch, I had a bread roll which knocked me out of ketosis and I have been really hungry ever since. Stupid because I have eaten in the past and stuck with protein and been absolutely fine and why I didn't refuse the bread roll is anyone's guess.

I haven't binged but I had some chicken last night but picked at it rather than ate it with a knife and fork and the chatterbox is going in overdrive at the moment, telling me that I have "blown it" this week I should have a packet of crisps!! Today has been a real battle to stay abstinent because of it although I have managed so far but am just doing a minute at a time rather than anything else.

The daft thing is that I was doing really well until Monday and bought some fab new clothes on Saturday that made me feel really good.

If anything I think I may have got complacement because of all the compliments - that is hard to deal with coz you think "I'm ok now, everyone keeps telling me".

I am just really annoyed with my chatterbox today most of the time she is under control but this has just been a nightmare the last couple of days.

I was going to go into Management after the bonfire challenge but may move in sooner if I am struggling to stay abstinent.

Ahhhh that BLO**Y chatterbox hate her she talks rubbish doesnt she!
Amazing isnt it how a stupid breadroll can knock us out of Ketosis???Crazy!
Look at yourself look at those lovely slim clothes you have?Isnt that worth staying on this plan for?Abstinance in anyform is so so hard if someone tells us we cant do or have something its human nature to want it more?
I think you are such a positive person and after tonight I think you will find your chatterbox had shoved off because you know shes talks aload of nonsense!!!!:rolleyes: !!!!!
Take a ste forward to tomorrow,you havent gone mad and you'll slide easily back into Ketosis,your counsellors there for these reasons when the goings tough.I think you ned some stress in your life hunny it keeps you on the straight and )narrow(
As for the Nasty Crisps there my weakfall I read/heard the other day if we eat I packet of crisps per day in a year we would of consumed 5 gallons of cooking oil!!!!:eek:
you show us the flopster we all know and love the one that kicks her chatterbox into touch ;)
XXC

Awww thanks!

Well I got a good old dose of stress this morning with thanks to yet another impending legal matter (never run your own business).

I am going to see if I can get hold of my LLC and speak to her.

Expect to see me on here a lot today whilst it distracts me from the chatterbox!

Thanks for all your encouragement, it really does mean something. :)

Awww thanks!

Well I got a good old dose of stress this morning with thanks to yet another impending legal matter (never run your own business).

I am going to see if I can get hold of my LLC and speak to her.

Expect to see me on here a lot today whilst it distracts me from the chatterbox!

Thanks for all your encouragement, it really does mean something. :)

youve been there for me loads of times and if anything I say helps then I so pleased what I say I mean you an inspiration and this board needs people like you.We rent out properties and thats a stress,especially when they dont pay theyre rent!You'll be ok I hope you get the problems sorted with your business,I'll be looking forward to reading your future posts :D :DP>S im on here all morning lol housework gets done very very quickly 3pm onward :eek:
xxc

Buy some internal earplugs for that Chatterbox, at least your chatterbox is a lady! Mines a big burly bruiser of a bloke, think he threaten me soon, i have beat him down so far.

Youve done great and stick with it :)

Buy some internal earplugs for that Chatterbox, at least your chatterbox is a lady! Mines a big burly bruiser of a bloke, think he threaten me soon, i have beat him down so far.

Youve done great and stick with it :)

Thanks Lee, I have beaten her into submission and she hasn't shown her face around me today!! I feel much happier after my LL meeting last night and now that I have firmed up my plan of action on moving forward as well.

How are you doing - have you spoken to your LLC about moving from a Saturday?

Back