anyone got a lot to lose????

SARAHP

Silver Member
Anyne on sw got a lot of weight to lose like me?? Ive got to lose half my body weght to be considered healthy but even at where i would be happy at least 7 stone. Im trying to take it in small chunks but know its gonna be a long slog and would like to have people to share the experience with.

me sarah im thinking of joing sw on monday im 18st 10 need to get to 12 stone x

Hi hun, I only started last tuesday as had baby 3 weeks ago. Im at heaviest ever at 21st 10 and really need to get it off, 2 years ago did cambridge diet and got to 15 st and was so much happier and wish I hadnt been stupid and put it all back on but meal replacement wasnt for me long term so im determned to make it work this time round. Are u still trying make mind up wheteher to start or not?? I just decided nght before and forced myself to go but glad ive done it.

Hi ya

God, I know how you feel. I have been on sw since Sept (although been on it several times before plus trying every other diet known to woman!) I still have 6 stone to lose. Sometimes it seems like a mountain to climb, but trying molehills one at a time. I'd love to climb each small hill with you. Keep with sw it really does work.:bliss:

hi hun yeah i am
i cant not eat - feel like ive failed lipotrim though :(
trying to weigh ww over sw xx

Hi, I have about 8-9 stone to lose. I am the heaviest I have even been. I know it will take time, but I have reached the decision I need to, and I am determind to stick to it this time round.
There is alot to east on SW, and I have so far, never been so hungry that I had blown it all. In my opinion, it is easier that WW, as you are not limited on your free foods, much less weighing and measuring as well.
GOod luckxx

if i look at a weight chart i need to lose about 12 stone!!!

.....i'll be happy with 7 or 8 and see what happens if and when i get there! i'm trying to be sensible about the plan and thinking about it more as a long term thing..... hopefully by Xmas this year i will have lost a fair amount. i want to have kids and there's no way i would let myself get pregnant at the weight i am now, so i have to do it this time around 100% cos i aint getting any younger ;)

I want to lose about 8 stones so will be around for some time yet - LOL

We'll take this journey together - WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Jill

You can do this- you are so right

I started with 8 stone to lose and now have 1 stone 10lb to go, so the end is in reach. I promise that it can be done with determination and the correct mindset.

Stay as positive as possible, don't expect it all to drop off at once (1lb a week may seem slow, but it is sustainable and realistic) and try not to look at the BIG slog ahead. I got a charm bracelet when I started and added a charm for each half stone- that was always my next goal- it was a goal that was near enough to be attainable- 12 charms later I feel I can finally look to the end of the line and see that I WILL get there

Good luck!

xxxxx

You can do this- you are so right

I started with 8 stone to lose and now have 1 stone 10lb to go, so the end is in reach. I promise that it can be done with determination and the correct mindset.

Stay as positive as possible, don't expect it all to drop off at once (1lb a week may seem slow, but it is sustainable and realistic) and try not to look at the BIG slog ahead. I got a charm bracelet when I started and added a charm for each half stone- that was always my next goal- it was a goal that was near enough to be attainable- 12 charms later I feel I can finally look to the end of the line and see that I WILL get there

Good luck!

xxxxx
What a lovely way to reward yourself xxxx

6 stone here, welcome to sw if you plan to stay with it xxx good luck hun

I have 10 1/2 stone to lose, almost 3 stone gone in 12 weeks, so its going for good this time :D

good luck x

Hi Sarah - I started with about the same to lose as you (around 10 stone ideally but think I would be happy with 8 ). I have lost 15lb so far with SW and am still feeling positive and enjoying the journey so far. I'd love to share the experience with you - good luck!!!!

Hi SarahP, I haven't got quite as much to lose, 5 stone altogether, 3 1/2 to go, but just wanted give you some words of encouragement!! The way I look at it is in terms of how fast the time goes in many areas of our lives! Think how quickly Christmas comes around, or how quickly the weeks go by and we find ourselves failing to catch up with friends...again!! I apply this to weight loss! As long as I stick to the plan, even if I lose 1lb per week, the time will go so quickly, before I know it a year will have gone by and I'll have lost 52lb- nearly 4 stone!! And remember the more you have to lose the bigger weekly losses you'll have if you're focussed, so you'll lose a lot more than 4 stone in a year!! It's all about positive mental attitude and how you approach it!! Lots of positive thinking and leaving the negative thoughts behind! Keep a wonderful mental image of a 'slim' you in your head, wearing the lovely trendy clothes and glam dresses that you've always longed to wear and keep picturing yourself doing all the things you've wanted to do but held yourself back from doing!! Stay focussed and you'll get there! No matter how much each of us has to lose, the same principles apply, using positive techniques and strategies will get us to our goal!! Good luck, you must be very excited!X

waves hand, me well i did have around 8 stones to lose i joined sw 15th June 09 and to date have lost 4 stones 12 lbs :D (wi on monday which will be 8 months to the day of joining wonder if i will get my 5 stones award fingers and everything crossed)
your right to look at small targets its only now im looking at the whole picture,
if you need a buddy im here :hug99:
if anyone wants a buddy or chat just pm me

I'm in the long haul club too lol so welcome to the boards and hope you have a good time with us. No rush to get to goal, just nice and steady for me now and I know by the time I get to my goal I will have learned how to eat healthier for life on this plan. Good luck with your weight and look forward to getting to know you. :)

hi, my routes been very scenic, started just over two years ago, at 25st now down to 16st 5, when i get to 15, i will look at final goal, but, know i will get to where i want to be!

Back