Anyone got BMT trainers?

Davis

Im thinking of buying some BMT trainers (Massai Barefoot Technology) and was wondering whether they really do help to rid you of cellulite, tone your bum and legs and burn more weight whilst walking.

I have read some good reviews and have a pair of 'fitflops' but as I have started walking 2 hours a day Im looking for additional ways to help lose more.
Ba

Im thinking of buying some BMT trainers (Massai Barefoot Technology) and was wondering whether they really do help to rid you of cellulite, tone your bum and legs and burn more weight whilst walking.

I have read some good reviews and have a pair of 'fitflops' but as I have started walking 2 hours a day Im looking for additional ways to help lose more.
Ba

Ooh - how are the fit flops? Don't they do the same thing as the MBTs? I had a customer who swore by her MBTs she used to wear them to work - but they are a bit ugly!!!!

Fancy a pair of fit-flops but the size 6 is a bit big and the 5s a tiny bit small - if I bought the 5s do you think they will give a bit?

Thanks

Carol x

I love my MBT's, have had them for over a year more for helping with my back than the bum toning etc but I certainly do know when I've been wearing them as can feel all sorts of muscles that have been worked.

Am thinking of a pair of fit flops for my hols as the MBTs are too closed in.

Ba

I have been wearing MBTs for a couple of years now. I wear them all the time. My legs and hips are the slimmest part of me!
Totally recommend them. I got them to improve my posture. My friend also got a pair and she has not had backache since she started wearing them.

Downsides are that they are expensive and not the prettiest shoe on the market.

Thanks for all your replies. I think I might have to get a pair.

My flip flops are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn and look OK as well. Because of this I never take them off! However, apart from the very first time I wore them I havent noticed any toning affect on my legs or bum, so I wouldnt say they actually work.
But maybe Im use to them as I practically live in my pair for the sheer comfort!

fit flops

I purchased 2 pairs one for me and my daughter. I heard so many good things about them,they are so comfortable not had them that long(yesterday) so dont know about the toning either.
I cant wear them for work due to the dress code bue pop on before and after . I must admit i will contiue to wear trainers for my longer walks .
Any body else got them ?

I purchased 2 pairs one for me and my daughter. I heard so many good things about them,they are so comfortable not had them that long(yesterday) so dont know about the toning either.
I cant wear them for work due to the dress code bue pop on before and after . I must admit i will contiue to wear trainers for my longer walks .
Any body else got them ?
I bought one pair as well. I have to say that I like the fitflops more then the BMT trainers. They are really comfy and I try to wear them as much as I can! :)

Back