Anyone have this problem

nicowz13

Even doing Exante 2.5 weeks not 100% and I have always had normal hair and now it's like a bloody grease ball!
Anyone else had similar happen it's doing my head in :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes!! My hair needs washed so much more now

Im so so lucky in my case im BALD lol....

I had the same problem, the first few weeks it look yucky, I washed my hair everyday anyway as I have really long thick hair but in the last few weeks my hair has started falling out (another side effect) people have even noticed that my hair is half the thickness, due to this I have had to stop washing my hair everyday (a habit lasting 10 years so far) so I am now rocking the grease ball look every other day again lol. I swapped from ts to ws a few weeks ago to try and help but its got worse so from tomorrow I am starting to re feed for 3 weeks to come off the diet completely and the fact that I am close to goal as well. Just realised I have probably scared everyone with my hair horror, dont worry it doesn't happen to everyone, just thought I would share though ha ha

Omg I noticed this today! Only washed my hair yesterday and today it's horrible, think i'm just gonna have to live with it though (or use dry shampoo :D) my hair goes so course and dry if I wash it every day. xx

Thank god I'm not the only one! It's gross totally horrible, never experienced grease before and it's not a pleasant look!
I done Cambridge before and I was fine then, I wonder what's making this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back