anyone have to throw up (sorry TMI)

jessicafwarren

does xenical make anyone else sick?

I am trying to figure out if its the xenical or if its the multivitamin I take.

or if its because its almost the tom

I am - I always have some sort of fruit during lunch - but I take the xenical with the fruit as well ( doctor advised me to do so) because everything has some form of fat in it.

Ergh I woke up 6am being siick and...other things...Don't know what's wrong with me..

Do you take your multivitamins before bed ?? I haven't felt sick but I know there are many sickness viruses around....
I hope Jessica and Binny are better soon.....:)

I take Forceval its not on the shelves but if you ask the pharmacist they will sell you it !! a lot of multivitamins contain fish oils I was told not to touch those as they really will have a reaction on you :)

O! I did not know that they had fish oil in it - they only had a list of the vitamins it it - not what it was made out of - I'm allergic to fish - no wonder I got sick!

Just saying some multivitamins have fish oil in.....it was pointed out to me by the pharmacist :)

These are like horse tablets but i'm used to taking them ha ha ....and no side effects.....liquid 1's are good !!
:)

I think I'm better now. Don't know. Better be because I have to go out later..Annoyed though because I haven't been able to exercise. ERGH!! I take multivitamins in the morning but I've been taking them for weeks and they never bothered me so it must have been something I ate..Oh well.

Thanks love. Me too..Yesterday was horrible..I didn't eat anything...Just drank loads of water..Haha..if I hadn't lost weight before..I'm sure I've lost some now. Haha.

Back